Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Maidenhead Trains

Laz

Oi! Hatboy...

11:33 from City to Farringdon to arrive at 11:58

Tube to Paddington

Trains leave for Maidenhead at 00, 15, 30 and 45 minutes past the hour.

There's a dirty Wetherspoon called the Greyhound near the ground in York Street.

Originally Posted By: Laz

There's a dirty Wetherspoon called the Greyhound near the ground in York Street.

There's an even dirtier establishment nearby so I hear. wink

There was an evening, Hatboy. A match at The Mighy Magoies [That's Maidenhead not that lot from Oop t'North-East.] And I had driven down there. And a mate of mine said "Any chance of a lift home AFF, old chap". "No problemo" said I. "A swift half in the clubhouse and we'll be away".

My mate was nowhere to be found during the swift half in celebration of three points down there, and then my mobile phone rang.

"Is that AFF?", a youngish lady said when I answered. "------- is here at the Honeypot and if you come round to collect him, there's a free one for you before you go".

Well. A swift half of diet coke is quite enough for me when driving home so I declined. But I collected my mate and we drove home.

What might have been, eh?