Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

updates

GEEBEE

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
unlucky lads,you can have my cat,my mum and her mates have just sh1t themselves when he came in with a mouse and tried to give it to them.

It is alright Rob you can keep it for the 16th when you wake up from your Birthday drink to realise that the Urchins lost the day before.

Heartbroken.

Wimbledon were the better side but great effort by margate.

Even so,SCS did not have that much to do.

Momentary lapse in concentration when we were not in shape for the first goal-BUT-at the time-Peters was injured as was Smith with his back, and they were concentrating on their injuries and not fully focused.RT was thinking about subs for them and in a split second we lost concentration and they hit a through ball and scored.

If the injuries had not occured just beforehand, that goal would not have happened.

Ultimately,Wimbledon had a bit more quality;and frankly were fitter.

The quality i can live with but it is a bit of a concern that they were fitter.

The fitness told in the end-both physically and mentally.

Just looked back through the threads.

I thought we were better in first half.

In second half, the whole team looked knackered frankly.

Smith and RT did pretty well, but RT was shattered in second half.

Macca and jay were ok in midfield in first half, but had less about them in second half.

Josephs will have learnt alot tonight-not his best game-but he was up against ferguson who is quality.

I could see nothing wrong with our disallowed goal from the half way line-not sure who 'scored' it.

So so unfortunate tonight-a good effort, but not quite good enough.

Again-we were in a minor injury crisis at time of their first goal- (Peters foot and smith had hurt his back )and a bit all at sea for a vital few seconds.

For their 96th minute winner-again-i think we were so shattered mentally, that we just could not hold out.( i think it was a free kick though to wimbledon-although not every ref would have given it )

I thought all the bookings against margate were fiar, but like most, i could see there could be about 4 mins injury time, but never 7-we did not do much time wasting-just a couple of injuries

A massive learning experience for the younger players tonight-and they will be better for it.

All the team need to be a bit fitter and sharper though.

For a Ryman game-it was played at a fast pace-and wimbledon were a bit fitter and sharper .

Mike,

I think Gumps' comments are rightly in the minority. Had he been listening properly he might have realised who - or at least on which side the players were - you were talking about.

It was a good game played by 2 sides that did not just want to kick each other off the park. I heard Mr Brown giving his post match interview and he was clearly pleased with the 3 points againt us, recognising that we are a tough team to beat.

As I said on air at the end, best of luck for the rest of the season, and if Wimbledon don't get promoted - and via the play offs look most likely and the Don's record in these games is there for all to see wink - I look forward to seeing you again next season!

Cheers.

In my mini report,i ought to have mentioned poor Ryan's miss after 3 minutes.On his own around penalty spot-had no-one within 10 yards.Time to control a easy ball and slot it home.Unfortunately he literally fell over.

(if NUTS tv recorded it-it may live with him a long time-hopefully he can do a Southgate and make money from it !!).

All part of the learning though,and it may have made AFC stronger so not sure it would have affected the result coming that early.

JJ had a header well saved after 10 mins aswell.

If we are honest though-apart from our dis allowed goal, we did not really have many other attempts at goal.

Tried hard though,and everyone played their part as a team.

well done and bad luck Margate.

Felt really sorry for RT at the end,as he and the team put everything into it

Difficult to say-think Smith will be ok.

It was not so much his injury when he scored, but a back injury troubling him beforehand.

Suspect he will be ok.

Peters limped off-not sure if it was knee,foot or calf.It looked like he stubbed his toe from a shot, which reverberated up his leg

Maybe he will miss one match /maybe not.

We have corbishly though