Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New shirt for 2009/10

Originally Posted By: The Invisible Man
This is true, MbrunoB, but our roots are connected with the old club, and our club was formed by former EFC supporters wishing to maintain the finer traditions of the old club (like actually existing, for one!). I'm sure Jim or one of our other stattos can confirm when EFC adopted white and blue but whenever it was it was a long time ago and is the strip associated with Enfield. Our badge is not dissimilar to the old club's as well.

The change/away strip does not really matter, it is also true. The only thing is not to look bloody silly............

No I can't! Even I'm not old enough - you'd have to ask someone older than me - I suggest Medders...

I think you have Numerical dyslexia or very poor eyesight!!

The oldest swinger in Town if only they didn't all know about him in advance!!!

• 3 weeks later...

After all the debate about the colours of the new change kit,having now seen them in pictures taken at recent friendlies,I have changed my opinion(I was wrong)and am now convinced they look very smart and stylish.

I am reliably informed they are proving very popular and are already flying off the shelf at the club shop. Don't miss out, Dave is waiting to take your order.

Who ever had the first idea for the shirt is a genius and the great choice of shorts and socks finish's it off perfectly.

I would prefer one on colour of boots to go with the socks as seeing some of the players choice it shouldn't be left to them!!!!!!! evil2

Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
What a bunch of girlies you lot are!!! 2fingers going on about the colour of the team strip!!! boxing Next thing you'll set up a poll on which player has the best legs!!!!! evil

what a great idea, but surely Happy you'd want to know who is longest in the shower!!! evil2