Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bideford AFC V AFC Hornchurch AWAY TRAVEL

Eastside Urchin

Steve, it will be like watching a family of Roma Gypsies rolling into town. Probably lucky that social services

are closed on a Saturday as EU would have tried to snaffle up some milk tokens.

It will be the biggest culture shock to hit Bideford since we hit town in '72 for a Trophy game with

all the blokes looking like a Kiss tribute band.

dance%20%282%29.gif

Steve, it will be like watching a family of Roma Gypsies rolling into town. Probably lucky that social services

are closed on a Saturday as EU would have tried to snaffle up some milk tokens.

It will be the biggest culture shock to hit Bideford since we hit town in '72 for a Trophy game with

all the blokes looking like a Kiss tribute band.

dance%20%282%29.gif

I dont remember that game at all although I would have been there! I suppose that means we lost!

Gave you a good win and Romford

Got tonked,what more could any non league fan want,oh,off to woolacombe in the morning,enjoy your weekend,romturds

Romford lost to a team two divisions above them, Hornchurch beat a side one league below them, both results were not totally unexpected.

It was however quite a good weekend for Romford as teams around them at the top of RLN all lost. Happy days.

Yep, 1-0. Fvcking nightmare journey on the coach, stuck in Barnstaple and got there just after kick-off.

A mate of mine used to run the boozer right outside your ground up to a few years back.

The Appledore Inn? Nice pub!

Yes, it was very nice, proper pub. Had one in there before the game, one with Derek (paokman) at half time and another with him after the game.

Grenville's Renown and Devon Dympsy are nice ales, and got Thatchers cider which was off in the clubhouse.

Did have a nice Wooden Head ale, Cornish Mutiny, and a Proper Job and Wyre Piddle in the Hole in the clubhouse though.

And my obligatory Jagermeister.

And Betty Stogs and Bud on the coach back.

Quality day of drinking.