Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bideford AFC V AFC Hornchurch AWAY TRAVEL

Eastside Urchin

Sarf London muppets

Shame the two palace lads won't be able to meet and share a hotel room Saturday night as Kimble is jetting off to shagaluf on Friday and missing the potentially best away trip of the decade

You will be very pleased to know that we have a director and major sponsor who are both ardent supporters of the great EAGLES so I have plenty of time to talk about good honest Palace "Eagles"

as for " Sarf London " I actually resided in Surrey

As i'm going with the Convoy, I can give lifts to 2 people who are coming back on players coach.

The more scarfs the merrier.

But i need to know by tonight as I've no internet accesss tomorrow.

Cheers

O

It has been raining most of the day but now looks good for sat weather below for next few days

Fri

Nov 0000 w0.gif 8 °C SSE 6 mph Excellent 0300 w2.gif 7 °C SSE 8 mph Very Good 0600 w7.gif 7 °C SE 7 mph Very Good 0900 w3.gif 7 °C SE 7 mph Very Good 1200 w3.gif 11 °C SE 5 mph Excellent 1500 w3.gif 11 °C ESE 8 mph Very Good 1800 w2.gif 9 °C E 10 mph Good Night w7.gif 9 °C ESE 12 mph 22 mph Good Sat

Nov Day w7.gif 11 °C E 16 mph 27 mph Very Good Night w2.gif 5 °C ENE 13 mph Good