Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 18-August 17 )

• Photo
    joshtheeagle

• Photo
    Sprout

• Photo
    blahblah

• Photo
    AllowIT

• Photo
    woodywoods

• Photo
    dave_c

• Photo
    all seeing eye

• Photo
    twobags

• Photo
    moleskin

Photo

all time xi

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
39 replies to this topic

offline Barry Scott

Barry Scott
  • First XI Coach
bit bored on a tuesday night, so here's my best players from all the different versions

1. Richard Wright (Ipswich CM 97/98)
2. Gary Neville (Man Utd. CM 97/98)
3. Marc Vivien Foe (RC Lens CM 97/98)
4. Xavi Hernandez (FC Barcelona CM 00/01)
5. Darren Purse (Birmingham City CM 00/01)
6. Cristian Worns (Bayer Leverkusen CM 97/98)
7. Denilson (Sao Paulo CM 97/98)
8. Paul Scholes (Man Utd. either game)
9. Ulrik Balling (OD Odenksa (?) CM 97/98) 150k for 30 goals a season
10. Martin Palermo (Boca Juniors Cm 00/01) 94 goals in 2 seasons11. 11. Ibrahima Bakayoko (Montpellier CM 97/98)

online Matt

Matt
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • rank
  • Supports: Slough Town
  • Twitter
Don't forget Andri Sigporsson in CM 00/01 I think it was.

offline CanveyFan

CanveyFan
  • Reserves
wheres Ken Bakircioglu?
Kim Kallstrom?
Alex Farnerud?
To Madeira?
But completely agree on Palermo, The bloke is an absolute LEGEND!!!!!!

offline Brew

Brew
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Nii Lamptey was the legend of all legends on the old Amiga version.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Saviola and sigporsson best partnership ever!!!

offline EFM The Firm, The Voice

EFM The Firm, The Voice
  • First XI Coach
Tonton Zulu Molouku of Derby is the best player ever to play in the hole behind the front two - Hit about 30-odd top flight goals for me every season!

offline Barry Scott

Barry Scott
  • First XI Coach
started a new game and palermo got 49 goals from 44 appearances, got injured, missed the last eight games of the campaign, yet scored 7 goals in his first two games against chelsea

offline The Doctor

The Doctor
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
I think its Selakovic on the 01/02 version, you can get him for about 5k, and he gets into any team of the season. I bought him for Millwall for 5k then sold him onto Man Utd for 18 million!!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Can't believe no one has mentioned Stevie Nicholas. Starts off in Division 3 in Scotland I believe - super striker!

Another striker, this time from 01/02, Marcin Zimoch of Poland. I started a game with Skoda Xanthi (love that name!) in Greece and lost my star striker to a rival team. Trailed around the leagues and came across this lad. Only about 20/21 at the start and proved to be very special. Came over to the Prem 10 years later and brought him along and he could more than hack it there as well.

Best DM I remember, from that Greece game. Zografakis from Skoda Xanthi.

Muppetus Galacticus

offline BFR

BFR
  • National Squad - 1st XI
going back to CM3, Mark Smith from Brighton was a world beater of a centre back, George O'Callaghan ruled the hole before Tonton took over, 35 goals a season attacking midfielder. Amiga Champ Man 93 needs a special mention for Malcolm Allen, the boy could play anywhere and be great. Smaller mentions for Mike Duff who continues to be a great budget right wing back and has been for the last three or four versions, agree with the sentiments of the other poster, Nil Lamptey on the Amiga was something special, as were the made up players Mark Collis and Ferrah Orosco who designed the game and ended up at Cambridge Untd, until a big Premiership team came along. Julio Arca is a legend as was Daniel Prodan on the first incarnation of CM2

offline George Borg 2 Junior

George Borg 2 Junior
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
In the last year of CM3, Steve Finnan - a legend at right back. Andres D'Allesandro and Ronaldinho attacking mids, Hugo Pinheiro from Portugal in Goal. Tommy Jonsson at centre back with Woodgate, Ian Harte at Left back Hary Kewell and Kennedy Bakircioglu on the wings.

Awesome strike Partnership of palermo and Juan Pablo Angel to complete.... They won EVERYTHING!!

offline Urchin Boy

Urchin Boy
I Had A Keeper Called Bogo Illnger ! He Was From Madrid I Think ! He Only Let In 17 All Season ! He Was Quality And Took The Penalty's For My Team ! He Scored Around 9 I Think !

offline BFR

BFR
he was also the [***!!***] who saved Stuart Pearce's penalty!

offline Barry Scott

Barry Scott
  • First XI Coach
ruslan valeev and daniel jensen are both decent signings in 2000/01, but beware valeev's temper. He got a six month all competition ban for punching a ref

offline BFR

BFR
has anybody else ever seen Terry Fearns of Vauxhall Motors become a goalscoring legend?

offline EMH O30crew

EMH O30crew
  • First XI - Permanent
Kennedy Bakircioglu and Mads Jorgenson..used them both as wingers in a diamond formation..with Ton Ton Zola Mokouko in the point..Cristian Chivu left back..Igor Tudor Centre back.Buffon keeper,Butt in the holding role, with Owen and Ronaldo up front..John Terry or Woodgate as other Centre Back..Right back Finnan...not bad for West Ham!!..LOL

offline Martin

Martin
  • Supports: Slough, Chelsea
  • Foes: The two W's
  • Fav. Player(s): Steve Thompson, Mark Fiore, Mark West, Gary McGinnis, Darron Wilkinson and Danny Murphy
I feel a special mention must go to the brazilian Paulinho who practically single handedly won me a title at Everton.
Samuel Eto'o another class act.

offline EFM The Firm, The Voice

EFM The Firm, The Voice
  • First XI Coach
Trying to think of my all conkering Millwall team in the early 00's

I know Fernando Torres from A.Madrid was in it, along with Tonton Zola, Argen Robben was in midfield.

offline EMH O30crew

EMH O30crew
  • First XI - Permanent
I had Arjen Robben too!!..what about Juan Roman Riquelme..he was the nuts..and I remember a bloke called Ibrahima Bakayoko from one of the earlier versions..but.......Player with the stupidest name (and pretty good he is on TCM!!) goes to..
Jan Venegoor Of Hesselink!!!..imagine havin that on the back of ya shirt!!..thats his full bloody name!!

offline Martin

Martin
  • Supports: Slough, Chelsea
  • Foes: The two W's
  • Fav. Player(s): Steve Thompson, Mark Fiore, Mark West, Gary McGinnis, Darron Wilkinson and Danny Murphy
Ah Venegoor a legend. A great keeper was Espen Johnson who I have seen playing for Norway today. Aimar has always been a genius on the game.

Good lower division player in early version Nathan Lowndes and Stuart Hadley. A record goal getting partnership.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus