Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sad indictment on our society

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
nice to see that your attention to detail is as factual as ever dykie...you answered UM...I am not he and I do not have drivers of any nationality working for me as am retired....

keep up the good work... grin

I get easily confused....duck

Not trying to. My views on the subject are well known, Unc and I have chewed the fat, so to speak, on the forum a few times.

As a Paddy (Ist Gen London) I have been subject to my fair share of racial intolerance. Mostly as a child in the late '60s early '70s.

As a product of immigration, I am hardly in a position to comment. Except to say, it's time to take stock and be a bit more selective.

Genuine asylum seekers who are in fear of their lives in their own country, YES!

Members of the EU who are coming here to work, legally, and to enhance our cultural melting pot, YES!

One eyed mad mullahs and Brain Surgeons hell bent on blowing the f**k out of us, NO!!!

That also applies/applied to Irish Nationalists who would do likewise!!!!

well said hookey.

I just want to live in a country where you feel relatevly safe.Not one where we are looking over our shoulder every time we travel to the centre of london.

I doubt any of the drivers are illegals but i bet your life some of them came into the country painting a picture that was far different from the truth.

Face it,this government is a soft touch for anyone wanting to come to a country and live a life of crime.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
ha ha..I love the way these threads develop a different meaning post by post...I mention daggers support...simon goes off on one about his nans street in dageham...

gavin didn't try and blame the collapse of his club on immigrants...if you read his post correctly he was generalising about communities disappearing as immigrants move into london boros....he is right as well....

who wants to go to the mcmillan stdium and have a fckn orange juice...not me and nor do our fans either and they will never go back there...someone says no alcohol on a saturday is good for us....

really.....bit like not smoking and not doing lots of other things the government deem wrong....some of us want to have a drink at a football match..its almost a tradition amongst most fans and of course that particular post tells its own story..we have choices and in general will not go to alcohol free grounds so you see gavin is right....new cultures change communities and NL football clubs are amongst the casualties...

collateral damage in a rapidly changing world...

I have been given a warning and next time I will be banned, from the Isthmian forum(its bollox anyway full of wstone fans)

For the same comments on here.....you really have to wonder if we are living in a 3rd world police state run country after all!

........This from their admin..

I can barely believe that Edware Fan chose to single out immigration as a cause for his clubs possible demise. That is indeed a transference of his own prejudice to an open forum, nothing less. However, I am a great believer in debating issues sensibly. Nothing ever got solved by sweeping it under the carpet and we are not the PC brigade on here. However, I am monitoring it all very closely and the delete button is never far from my itchy fingers

Not EVERYONE agrees with your narrow minded views admin!!!

Edgware Fan, today at 20:26:14

User: EDGWARE FAN - profile

Views: 3

This was posted on the Ryman Fans focus site in relation the SAME post that was posted on here...

Two different views to the same post.

I see that you have NOT brought tonbridge to book over his comments, not that he should be, because this is a FREE SPEACH county (at least it was last time I looked) and these subjects SHOULD be debated.

Then again I am SURE you are yet another member of the I love wstone and hate Gavin club (membership exceeds at least 100 lost souls so far)

So......BAN ME!!!!! big deal........wont be the first time,...or the last.....

From uncleurchin....

"gavin didn't try and blame the collapse of his club on immigrants...if you read his post correctly he was generalising about communities disappearing as immigrants move into london boros....he is right as well...."

You banning me says more about the way YOU run this site then it does about any of my views..which I WONT change just to suit your poxy forum!!!!!

As much as a lot of people on here feel sympathy for the problems at your club, this is not the place to spout your highly dubious, contentious and somewhat offensive personal views. I have given you some slack, perhaps more than I should have and I am glad to see that you have edited out some frankly wildly idiotic comments from various posts. Apart from making yourself look foolish you have succeeded in alienting the cause of your club from a good few regulars of this Forum.

However, this a Yellow Card warning and thank your lucky stars that I am in a mood of wanting to let you continue to publish the plight and endevours of your club to avoid extinction on here. However, if you cross the line again it will be a Red Card and permanant ban for you.

That was my reply to my post about being give a 'yellow card' screw em' who wants to adhere to a police state run fourm anyway.

At least Ian has the sense to allow free speech here.

That forum certainly has some very strange double standards. That's why it's disintegrated into a cess pit of willy waving little boyz.

They know they'll get a munch from you. And nothing is done about you being goaded from the start, and as for that bloke calling you a C***..... shocked

we are not the PC brigade on here. However, I am monitoring it all very closely and the delete button is never far from my itchy fingers

Thats rich coming from the admin who run their forum as a police state..."we are not the pc brigade' what a MUG!

admin2 is NOT a happy bunny!!!

"You know full well Gavin that you have had a lot of latitude on here in the last few days. I have let some of your comments ride and indeed the only two edits I have made have been for use of the c word (- initiated by someone else and directed at you - which is not allowed on this forum).

You carry on in Gavins world whilst the world passes you by and If I have to ban you from here for certain reasons, then I will see to it that you are banned from ALL FWP Forums. Now shut the [****!!****] up about lame excuses and get on with saving your club. You are more than welcome to share it with us on here by the terms I have outlined. If you don't like those terms then of course you can post your comments elsewhere"

had a lot of latitude ..whats that??;)

Exactly...the funny thing is that if you actually go on there and read the posts that are supposed to be offensive, there are none. I copeid and pasted a post from the Edgware forum that mentioned about immagrants, and then added my own thoughts, that were not in the bit racist, unless you call saying that the asian run London Tigers would alienate Kingsbury locals who are white and have been members of the club for years before the tigers turned up...hardly racist is it!

No, they just dont want me on their poxy forum and frankly I do give two shits, because this forum is a lot better and so is my own Edgware forum

Gavin, you are best off leaving the dark side to what they do best. No one is interested in talking the beautiful game on there. Every thread disintegrates. No point in trying out friendly banter either as the regulars only go on to vent their 12 year old spleens.

Grow up for pity's sake. You started a debate and others joined in. I let it ride for the sake of the debate - as I have explained in numerous e.mails I have sent by way of reply to complaints I received about you from a number of regulars on this forum.

You have had your debate. Whether intelligent or otherwise it was up to the posters in that debate and how you responded. Move on and prove you have a bit more intelligence and better anger management than your last couple of posts have demonstrated. As for W'Stone fans being the Admin - not one admin is a paid up W'Stone fan - fact.

No insults on FansFocus? I've looked at the SSML forum as well as others on there and your having a laugh with that comment!

Yet more bile from admin 2

Its nicer over here..:)

Originally Posted By: Hookey

Genuine asylum seekers who are in fear of their lives in their own country, YES!

Members of the EU who are coming here to work, legally, and to enhance our cultural melting pot, YES!

One eyed mad mullahs and Brain Surgeons hell bent on blowing the f**k out of us, NO!!!

I dont think there is anything in here that any sane person can disagree with yay