Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lifted from "Conference Forum"...

PatMan

Originally Posted By: Alan W (GNFC)
Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
I will visit Ebbsfleet whenever I can afford to...........Seems they pay Teachers well in Ireland, that you can just fly over at will!

Ryanair tickets can be obtained for £20 return up to early March!

Unfortunately Alan, it costs a lot more than that to get over from here!

• 2 weeks later...
Lord Haw Haw has spoken! 2fingers

I didn't know who AFF was referring to, so I took the liberty to check with the font of knowledge (i.e. Wikipedia), and I think it's a pretty low tactic to surreiptiously accuse someone of being a Nazi traitor. I know you don't like Doheochai, but my goodness, enough's enough.

If you have an argument make it, but don't continue to embarass yourself with resorting to slurs.

Originally Posted By: Friejose

I didn't know who AFF was referring to, so I took the liberty to check with the font of knowledge (i.e. Wikipedia), and I think it's a pretty low tactic to surreiptiously accuse someone of being a Nazi traitor. I know you don't like Doheochai, but my goodness, enough's enough.

If you have an argument make it, but don't continue to embarass yourself with resorting to slurs.

Perhaps he should had referred to him as Hanoi Hannah. No one ever accused her of being a Fascist.

Actually, it was never my intention to call him either a Nazi, nor a Facist, just a mouthpiece for dubious dogma.
He took it upon himself, to get all self-righteous and take that slant on things!

As David suggested.....He will hereby be known as Hanoi Hannah! asien

Actually, it was never my intention to call him either a Nazi, nor a Facist, just a mouthpiece for dubious dogma.
He took it upon himself, to get all self-righteous and take that slant on things!

So I guess you won't mind me calling you Benedict Arnold for failing to get to a match in seven years. Not that I'm calling you a traitor to the Fleet, just that you're in America and Arnold was too. No way you'd take that the wrong way, I'm sure.

So I guess you won't mind me calling you Benedict Arnold for failing to get to a match in seven years. Not that I'm calling you a traitor to the Fleet, just that you're in America and Arnold was too. No way you'd take that the wrong way, I'm sure.

It wouldn't upset me, Arnold was an American that moved to England............In fact he is buried in Battersea!
I'm a Englishman that moved to America.........But is not buried anywhere, as yet!
Therefor you would have to call me Arnold Benedict! smile