Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lifted from "Conference Forum"...

PatMan

Originally Posted By: Santa
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
but back to the issues...time as always tells it all and no doubt we shall have many more revelations as you take over the club....change the rules as you have no choice...lose members as a consequence and as the property scam is revealed in the weeks and months to come we shall have soooooooo much fun on here......

bet you can't wait... grin

Come on then UU explain to us dimwits how this property scam is going to pan out, I'd hate to miss outr on the fun.

my old irish granny always said..

if you want an answer as to why...follow the money... grin

Originally Posted By: doheochai

I am a member of myfc and as such have a right to be heard

Actually on here your membership of MyFC is irrelevent and on MyFC you would have broken about a dozen forum rules this evening.

and your abusive forum tecniques are allowed on there are they..... brille008

good job I don't post on there then.... grin

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
Funny..I claimto be a Fleet Fan.......I thought that was you.

Never claimed to be one - you and UU have been jumping to conclusions again without reading what people are saying. I am a member of MyFC and am committed to EUFC as the club MyFC will (in all likelihood) purchase. I cannot and will not become a Fleet fan overnight. I would expect with time my affection and loyalty to the club will grow (unlike most MyFC members I do not support another club). I would also hope with time that existing EUFC fans will be able to accept me as one of their own. As for you I could care less about - you get the contempt you deserve.

When were you last there, it was 7 years ago for me!!

Wow seven years - so wonderfully committed - when are you going next?

I couldn't go yesterday (Ryanair pumped up ticket prices by 200 quid when a strike was announced in Aer Lingus) but plan to be there for the game against Burton Albion on Jan 26th (Irish MyFC members are planning a trip) also for a game during the February mid-term break and the last game of the season against Oxford. I am also taking my holidays during the last three weeks in August and hope to attend all home and away games while in England.

When can we expect such a loyal fleet fan as yourself to turn up?

and your abusive forum tecniques are allowed on there are they

given the attitude of yourself as side kick and your 'loyal' and committed buddy - I retaliate in kind.

By the way - you must be the first person I have ever seen that has over 15,000 posts on a forum for a club that you don't even support.

Funny..I claimto be a Fleet Fan.......I thought that was you.

Never claimed to be one - you and UU have been jumping to conclusions again without reading what people are saying. I am a member of MyFC and am committed to EUFC as the club MyFC will (in all likelihood) purchase. I cannot and will not become a Fleet fan overnight. I would expect with time my affection and loyalty to the club will grow (unlike most MyFC members I do not support another club). I would also hope with time that existing EUFC fans will be able to accept me as one of their own. As for you I could care less about - you get the contempt you deserve.

When were you last there, it was 7 years ago for me!!

Wow seven years - so wonderfully committed - when are you going next?

I couldn't go yesterday (Ryanair pumped up ticket prices by 200 quid when a strike was announced in Aer Lingus) but plan to be there for the game against Burton Albion on Jan 26th (Irish MyFC members are planning a trip) also for a game during the February mid-term break and the last game of the season against Oxford. I am also taking my holidays during the last three weeks in August and hope to attend all home and away games while in England.

When can we expect such a loyal fleet fan as yourself to turn up?

classic fascist indoctrination....divide and conquer... dark3

and your abusive forum tecniques are allowed on there are they

given the attitude of yourself as side kick and your 'loyal' and committed buddy - I retaliate in kind.

By the way - you must be the first person I have ever seen that has over 15,000 posts on a forum for a club that you don't even support.

ha ha..the 15000 post are all forums wanchai and most of them used on my own but I do like to wander from time to time... chat

cant recall ever using such abusive language myself aimed at fellow forum posters but if it makes you feel better... smile

Stop talking in riddles spit it out, i'm thick..explain.

all in good time santa......all in good time....

now get off with you and get my presents sorted out....I am expecting an avalanche of them from myfc members this xmas eve.... laughsnowman snow coolsnowman

Well if you tell me, I might let you have another club to play with....you do play golf don't you ?

cant recall ever using such abusive language myself aimed at fellow forum posters but if it makes you feel better... smile

How about this earlier today-

oh dear fartarse...such instant dismissal and you care for your club....?

Stop talking in riddles spit it out, i'm thick..explain.

all in good time santa......all in good time....

now get off with you and get my presents sorted out....I am expecting an avalanche of them from myfc members this xmas eve.... laughsnowman snow coolsnowman

Well if you tell me, I might let you have another club to play with....you do play golf don't you ?

take your point santa but its not me mate that is playing with your club....I am merely trying to give you all the possibilities given my inside knowledge of events...

you however must think what you so wish...I shall not be offended as after all I have nothing to lose or gain.....but many many people have...

I gave up being a smartarse years ago

You might think you did - everyone else knows you are still the same sh*t you always were.

very subjective wanchai and nice to see that mates syndrome has come into play......keep up the abuse... it does you great justice... laugh