Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lifted from "Conference Forum"...

PatMan

Originally Posted By: Graham S
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: doheochai

Do you think it is appropriate for any person on here to accuse someone else of being Lord Haw Haw - a fascist who was Hitler's English broadcaster during WW2?

really....crikey I thought it was a character from coronation street... shocked

Don't rise to the bait Mr D.

Our 2 friends are trying to play you like a fiddle. I can understand your resentment at the Lord Haw Haw b*llocks, but it's classic wind up tactics: hit below the belt, then highlight your victim's righteous indignation as either aggression or laughable bluster.

Let the 2 of them converse with each other. By their childish postings they have completely negated some of the sensible points they have made. Most of us can see that. Talk to the rest of us, be prepared to take some flack, it won't be anything like the crap you've had to put up with here, & ignore those sniping away in the background.

Graham S

and whilst you are at it graham s ignore the multi million pound property development that is taking place around your deaf ears....

I do try.... grin

Below the belt tactics, and sniping from the background, sums up Myfc to a "T".

Nobody has ever explained why Ebbsfleet weren't in the top 10 of Clubs to be taken over, until hours after the announcement!

Who actually picked the Club, as most members that have posted were surprised(seeing they had never heard of it), that it was Ebbsfleet!

Every time you ask a question up pops doh and spouts the same doctrine that has been posted time after time!

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
Below the belt tactics, and sniping from the background, sums up Myfc to a "T".
Nobody has ever explained why Ebbsfleet weren't in the top 10 of Clubs to be taken over, until hours after the announcement!
Who actually picked the Club, as most members that have posted were surprised(seeing they had never heard of it), that it was Ebbsfleet!
Every time you ask a question up pops doh and spouts the same doctrine that has been posted time after time!

a 50 million pound redevelopment would create such a choice....

allegedly of course... grin

Originally Posted By: fleetzone
Graham S - Well said that man!

Just as well you posted it & didn't say it, because I'm deaf, it seems.

My guess is that our American & Essex based duo have wound up more regular viewers of this forum than messrs Doheochai or Rsheard. I can't be *rsed to open a poll on the subject. Anyone else?

Graham S

See it is you who doesn't read everything.........just look at my signature. There are real football supporters that really believe they can help the club...........If/when this goes t!ts up, they with the club, will be the ones that are hurt!

If EUFC had to rely on you I can guarantee you they would be in serious trouble - it would be very lonely standing in the terrace all on your own.

My guess is that our American & Essex based duo have wound up more regular viewers of this forum than messrs Doheochai or Rsheard. I can't be *rsed to open a poll on the subject. Anyone else?

Graham S

if you would wish to get rid of me from here graham s then indeed a good old myfc vote may do the trick......doubt somehow that the owners of this site however would subscribe to or take any notice of such lynch mob mentality...

as for mine and fleeties comments on here.....well I pm him and he knows what I know...as do several others amongst you that I trust....

I do not matter at all in the scheme of things...I have my own issues with grounds to deal with and you can ignore me and abuse me as you so wish..........

but you may one day wish to apologise to fleetie and to others amongst you...

And what do you base that little morsel of wisdom on?
Are you privy to my involvement over the years in the club?

And I am sure your involvement has been greatly appreciated all those years. It's unfortunate that you talk through your a*se so much and are just interested in insulting people in the most disgraceful of ways.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

Graham S

if you would wish to get rid of me from here graham s then indeed a good old myfc vote may do the trick......doubt somehow that the owners of this site however would subscribe to or take any notice of such lynch mob mentality...

as for mine and fleeties comments on here.....well I pm him and he knows what I know...as do several others amongst you that I trust....

I do not matter at all in the scheme of things...I have my own issues with grounds to deal with and you can ignore me and abuse me as you so wish..........

but you may one day wish to apologise to fleetie and to others amongst you...

I have no wish to get rid of you or Les. I was simply mildly interested in whether the majority view was with the two of you or not. I don't have to apologise to anyone for anything. I haven't abused anyone or stated anything other than my personal views, with which everyone is entitled to agree or disagree.

You seem rather rattled - not like you at all, old boy.

Graham S

And I am sure your involvement has been greatly appreciated all those years. It's unfortunate that you talk through your a*se so much and are just interested in insulting people in the most disgraceful of ways.

hardly anyway to talk about a lifelong fleetfan...crikey...has the world gone mad for the silver myfc shilling...how can other fleet fans allow this abuse to one of their own.....

I demand a complete banning of all posters immediately.... ban

Oh dear, you really should read YOUR posts before posting!