Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lifted from "Conference Forum"...

PatMan

...I think we should all be friends and stop this silly nonsense. It is like a group of 6 year olds. Having said that youngsters do get access to computers these days - I suppose its possible you are still at primary school. Perhaps it is bedtime instead?

Come on chaps agree to differ and move on? Otherwise why not arrange to meet for a conker contest or something equivalent to see who has the biggest Dad? This site is supposed to be about football is it not?

Now how about discussing the next round of the Kent Senior Cup or something else just as fascinating...

Originally Posted By: doheochai
Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
I will visit Ebbsfleet whenever I can afford to

you poor thing - couldn't even afford one trip in seven years. Do you want me to organise a collection so you can come home to see your team again - just one last time?

I wouldn't take your money.........No telling where it came from, or how it was obtained!