Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lifted from "Conference Forum"...

PatMan

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1

Oh dear, you really should read YOUR posts before posting!

I have read yours and you insinuated that I was a fascist. How dare you - you are a bloody disgrace to this board and to the EUFC fans who have had to put up with you for so long. They I have sympathy for - you get my contempt.

Originally Posted By: Graham S
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Graham S
Originally Posted By: fleetzone
Graham S - Well said that man!

Just as well you posted it & didn't say it, because I'm deaf, it seems.

My guess is that our American & Essex based duo have wound up more regular viewers of this forum than messrs Doheochai or Rsheard. I can't be *rsed to open a poll on the subject. Anyone else?

Graham S

if you would wish to get rid of me from here graham s then indeed a good old myfc vote may do the trick......doubt somehow that the owners of this site however would subscribe to or take any notice of such lynch mob mentality...

as for mine and fleeties comments on here.....well I pm him and he knows what I know...as do several others amongst you that I trust....

I do not matter at all in the scheme of things...I have my own issues with grounds to deal with and you can ignore me and abuse me as you so wish..........

but you may one day wish to apologise to fleetie and to others amongst you...

I have no wish to get rid of you or Les. I was simply mildly interested in whether the majority view was with the two of you or not. I don't have to apologise to anyone for anything. I haven't abused anyone or stated anything other than my personal views, with which everyone is entitled to agree or disagree.

You seem rather rattled - not like you at all, old boy.

Graham S

thank you for your concern graham but I am never rattled although thats quite a good ploy...one of mine I believe....?

no...I was suggesting... quite correctly... that when the reality of this whole deal comes out and all the fans skip hand in hand to the promised land as the developers (whoever they are) fly to monaco....you may well have cause to thank les and others for standing firm and not capitulating french style as the myfc spin army advance....

don't mention the war.... grin

Originally Posted By: doheochai
Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1

Oh dear, you really should read YOUR posts before posting!

I have read yours and you insinuated that I was a fascist. How dare you - you are a bloody disgrace to this board and to the EUFC fans who have had to put up with you for so long. They I have sympathy for - you get my contempt.

Likewise!

les is a long standing member of this board and is much respected by all users from all clubs...

I can see that from all the support he has got here.

don't make the mistake of thinking these forums represent NL football as a whole...and also don't make the mistake of thinking that the forum users silence is indicative of support for you or your seedy money grabbing masters......these guys are afraid that they may lose their club if you don't take over....and you know that and play on it....

personally I think you should go away for a few days and think hard about your role in this greed fest...

personally I think you should go away for a few days and think hard about your role in this greed fest...

Personally i think you should take your head out of your ass and stop being such a moron.

I do love your abuse wanchai....gets me all tingling.....

but back to the issues...time as always tells it all and no doubt we shall have many more revelations as you take over the club....change the rules as you have no choice...lose members as a consequence and as the property scam is revealed in the weeks and months to come we shall have soooooooo much fun on here......

bet you can't wait... grin

UU, you seem to add nothing constructive and are intent on speaking on behalf of all Ebbsfleet fans, who you (wrongly) think are opposed to the takeover. In fact, you are are a fan of a club who could be seen as 'Fleet rivals, who is speaking on behalf of a small minority of fans, and annoying the majority in the process. Please don't put words into our mouths either. Leave us alone.

Originally Posted By: KShep
UU, you seem to add nothing constructive and are intent on speaking on behalf of all Ebbsfleet fans, who you (wrongly) think are opposed to the takeover. In fact, you are are a fan of a club who could be seen as 'Fleet rivals, who is speaking on behalf of a small minority of fans, and annoying the majority in the process. Please don't put words into our mouths either. Leave us alone.

'us' mates syndrome kshep....

I am a member of myfc and as such have a right to be heard......can you speak for the majority of fleet fans....?

Once again you just prove my point - an absolute ass.

are you sure you are teaching people in a school....you haven't proved any point...you have posted an opinion which is unproven and subjective...... read

Most people want to learn - a small few think they are smarter than everyone else and make themselves look stupid in the process.

but back to the issues...time as always tells it all and no doubt we shall have many more revelations as you take over the club....change the rules as you have no choice...lose members as a consequence and as the property scam is revealed in the weeks and months to come we shall have soooooooo much fun on here......

Come on then UU explain to us dimwits how this property scam is going to pan out, I'd hate to miss outr on the fun.

we shall have soooooooo much fun on here......

You are the last person I would like to have fun with (correction - the second last - that contemptable buddy of yours who claims to be a fleet fan would top the list)

you really are hyper and angry tonight wanchai...have you been drinking...?