Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Jim or Peter

MOTM v Sutton  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

• P Nicholls
    • A Lacey
    • C Robinson
    • K Millington
    • D Young
    • J Haverson
    • J Keister
    • W Wilson
    • J Healy
    • L Blackman
    • S West
    • S Cliff
    • L Smith

Originally Posted By: cantos
I was watching the 64 stone woman on channel 4 until i became strangely aroused.

Perhaps she can provide you with appropriate therapy, cantos!

sexy_doctor.jpg

Perhaps she was in a car accident although you wouldn't assume so from the photograph. Why don't you post one of your Kate Winslet pictures, I'm sure Horace is a fan

Folks - Just to let you know that Liar Liar is on ITV2 this evening at 8.20 when hopefully you will all be back home from your respective games

Give one example when I've told a pork pie

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Folks - Just to let you know that Liar Liar is on ITV2 this evening at 8.20 when hopefully you will all be back home from your respective games

So did anybody see it then, my favourite bit is when Carrey is cross examining Mr Valk in the Court Room, 'Sugar' could learn a thing or two

• 3 years later...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rhodes</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Folks - Just to let you know that Liar Liar is on ITV2 this evening at 8.20 when hopefully you will all be back home from your respective games </div></div>

So did anybody see it then, my favourite bit is when Carrey is cross examining Mr Valk in the Court Room, 'Sugar' could learn a thing or two

I happened to catch about two minutes of the Mask today.....oh dear...what a mistake to make.

Yes indeed Lato, a dreadful mistake to regurgitate a poxy thread that last saw the light 3 years ago !

Yes indeed Lato, a dreadful mistake to regurgitate a poxy thread that last saw the light 3 years ago !

all threads are live whatever the age...........ask Rhodes coffee%20(2).gif

A bit boring thou isnt it! Some of us wasnt even members the last time someone posted on this thread!

A bit boring thou isnt it! Some of us wasnt even members the last time someone posted on this thread!

Oh the irony!!..............Lato goes back a long way on this forum and is a top fella, you newbies will have to keep your noses out!! :smilewinkgrin:

Oh the irony!!..............Lato goes back a long way on this forum and is a top fella, you newbies will have to keep your noses out!! :smilewinkgrin:

Tongue in cheek mate! carry on bringing up posts from years ago and all the newbies will stay well away lol.......thought only Rhodes did that!

carry on bringing up posts from years ago and all the newbies will stay well away lol.......

Monkeymonkey8 - Do we really need so called newbies though who have just cowardly hidden behind their computer screens previously, it's a shame that more SSML Club's aren't represented on here