Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WHO WILL WIN THE PREM

Isn't this thread a bit boring as it's all hypothetical and meaningless, Beaconsfield and Hanwell haven't even been mentioned and I make them big threats

Blues 06 - I agree that there is a pack of hopefuls. The favourites at the moment are certainly Chalfont though.

You can help influence the outcome of it all Blues 06 - starting at Hanwell on the 12th Jan. You've also got Brimmo away and home to Chalfont and Hertford to prove what a superstar you are....I know you can stuff 'em all (brown envelopes in the post!) biglaugh

Saw Chalfont pre season am surprised they are the force they have turned into, Biggleswade look solid from what i have seen although injuries to any of the big 4 would cause problems(Field, Steele, Heron, Weedon)it's goals and not defence that have got them to the top, Wader you agree ??? must admit i like alot about Hanwell.

Oh and Rhodes lets not get bitter we can talk Div 1 again soon tongue

I would agree McMullen (although not perhaps with your summary of our big 4!)

We've got to play Chalfont twice in 2008 - the first on 5th Jan. I'm hoping our injury problems will ease and give the gaffer a bigger pool to draw from, although we have been signing to strengthen up a bit as well.

We've beaten Beaco and Hanwell away and Hertford at home in the league. But lost at home to Brimmo and Harefield.

We need to toughen up a bit to be serious contenders.

Are your injury problems now easing Mc Mullen?

Yes mate getting there Laney is on fire since moving up top, Reedy back from suspension tomorrow and Joziwak back from 4 weeks out plus all 3 of the new signings are now confirmed and playing. Hoping for good things tomorrow, much as Rhodes writes us off i still think we can be up there although with the 'Royston' developments maybe we are fighting over 1 promotion spot.

Who are your latest signings? Have you realeased any?

oh and come on give us your big 4

Biggleswade Town impressed me although they did not play well against us (but still won..sign of a good team?). Hanwell will always be there or there abouts as they play good football and they have goal getting strikers. Harefield maybe a little too much pretty football but in with a shout. Brimsdown did not impress against us earlier in the season and based on that performance its difficult to make a case for them but they've had good results since. Hertford like Hanwell have goal getting strikers and another day might have got 9 past us. I haven't seen Beaco but they are obviously strong. If I had to name one side though I agree with the majority and Chalfont St Peter. As a dark horse if they could sort their defence out I would say Leverstock with the firepower at their disposal..and don't write off Langford though they could well do their traditional 'slip down the table once we have enough points to avoid relegation' routine.

Lato, I agree that Langford are a surprise package - and we've got them away tomorrow!!

I thought Leverstock would be up there in the pack although they have proved me wrong so far - but plenty of games to go of course.

McMullen - you'll not prise my personal 'big 4' out of me on a public forum, but I'll tell you next time we meet. wink

The new signings will hopefully bolster us for the maelstrom that is the New Year to Easter mad gallop.

Thought that would be your reply bawling

Look forward to hearing the 4.

I saw Langford at the start of the season there right winger ripped the opposition to bits a gangly player but pacey and direct with an eye for goal.

Incidentley where did you end up boxing day ? Stortford?.

There were some shocking attendances Hemel only got 166 at there game!!

Glad to hear your team's coming back together again. Cheers for the Langford tip, we've done a bit of homework and they have got a few players that are needing of our most serious attention tomorrow!

I'm getting out of my sick bed to make sure I don't miss a moment! - oh and to make sure we've got a kit to play in as well grin

Sick in bed on Boxing Day (Rhodes would call it a runny nose - I would call it Russian flu at the very least!) I'll ensure I make Braintree v Stortford on New Years day though.

Originally Posted By: Mcmullen
much as Rhodes writes us off i still think we can be up there

McMullen - I was only pointing out that losing at home to Ampthill, Bedford Town Reserves and in particular 5-0 to Sport London e Benfica as well as away at Sun Postal is not promotion form

McMullen could equally point out that Kentish have lost at home to Cheshunt Ressies (in a spot of bother at the moment I see) and Stoney Stratford - 9 goals conceded alone in those 2 games! As well as having away defeats to Amersham, Buckingham, Cranfield and oh yes Bedford to their name. However, I will let McMullen point that out if he wishes.

The game between you two on the 19th of this month will be interesting.

Anyway, this is a Prem thread. Create your own or dig an old one up for Div 1 grin

Originally Posted By: Wader
Kentish have lost at home to Cheshunt Ressies (in a spot of bother at the moment I see) and Stoney Stratford - 9 goals conceded alone in those 2 games!

Wader - Just to say that isn't it a coincidence Mr Panayotiou officiated at both those games