Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

dead on here

Back to work tomorrow.

Went to AFC Hayes v Uxbridge yesterday. NB named as sub but no sign of him, had money in my pocket to buy him a beer as well.

Off to Tipton to watch Vase opposition tonight.

How was xmas and New Year JJ? Thought you looked tidy boxing day, had a decent game.

Teffers you been in training ready for Saturday?

Teflon's back to the grind-stone and I think a lot of forum posters are out searching for Che Gussie.

It's all a bit like the 'Marie Celeste' !

Christmas was good. Spent all the festive days with the family. Sick and tired of Roasts now though!! xmas day, boxing day, 27th, and New years day. 4 in the space of a week. Thats what happens when you have divorced parents on both sides of mine and my wifes family.

Got to try and please everyone!!

Enjoyed the Camberley game even though we lost. Was a tight match. A draw seemed the fairer result.

I ended up on the bench next game versus Sandhurst so was a bit cheesed off. Ruined my near perfect xmas.

Are you a player or supporter? I get all confused with these names changing all the time.

Manager JJ.

Thought we controlled it after first 15 and deserved win to be honest. Also thought you were one of Ash's better players so surprising that he bombed you following game?

Yeah usual family stuff here too, managed to get pass yesterday for a few beers with mates at Uxbridge for their game though.

My draw was a little bias smile

You have some quick players down there and a very strong centre forward. We played ok but gave away a silly pen. Had 2 or 3 chances late on but you defended well in the last 15 and it was enough.

Being benched wasnt all bad as we've had a hectic schedule recently with all the extra times being played. Nice to have a little rest. Sandhurst should really have been a gimme anyway. Still ruined my xmas. No one likes being on the bench!! Part of football though i suppose.

Vase gets exciting from here doesnt it?! Played in the last 32 about 5 years ago. Got narrowly beaten by a team from the Newcastle area.

How do you rate your chances??

Should be happy with a home draw but we seem to be better away from home, all our losses this year have come at home.

They looked a decent side last night so will be tough game. Like you say though last 32 very exciting and anything can happen.

Bloody freezing!!!!!!!

Luckily no 1st team game here for 2 more weeks, but still the 5 times a week training. Had about 8 layers on this morning, had to come in for an extended brekkie break when I lost the feeling in my hands.