Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

thank fck for that....

Uncle Urchin

the referee didn't play any injury time.... grin

a poor game contested by two poor teams on the day....we were just a little poorer than they were as they scored and we didn't....

how long it will take for the penny to drop with our covering players that you cannot allow central attackers to run 70 yards with the ball I do not know....how many times now have we backed off and backed off and conceded...ho hum...thats my pet hate in footie.....take the fckers out on the halfway line...

anyway its onto tuesday and the league cup tie at home to ramsgate and hopefully the boys will have blown their new year cobwebs away by then....no lack of effort today really but very one footed... one paced and little running off the ball and little guile on it...shane looked lively when he came on and could have equalised but thats the way it goes when it aint yur day...

hard luck colin and the boys and well done harlow.... applause

A very poor ref who stopped play for the silliest thing, yet allowed play to continue for two blatant professional fouls, where No 5 led with his elbow, got away with it the first half and again in the second. Shocking.

Harlow must be our Boggey team, naff all last season same old this.

we cant blame the ref as we never made the chances, our Midfield was nowhere and it showed.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
the ref was a balloon as were the two gormless lino's but the fact remains we were poor today and deserved little...I agree about the bookings to elliot and godders and also the attacks without punishment on donny and shane ...

the ref was from ipswich.... gore

Are there such a thing as good officials??

As i haven't seen any for a long time

Originally Posted By: MCP
the ref was a balloon as were the two gormless lino's but the fact remains we were poor today and deserved little...I agree about the bookings to elliot and godders and also the attacks without punishment on donny and shane ...

the ref was from ipswich.... gore

Are there such a thing as good officials??

As i haven't seen any for a long time

in fairness they didn't influence the game today....we managed to fck that up for ourselves...... hump

Originally Posted By: Wivenhoe Urchin
Harlow played some attractive football unc, we were our usual selves but we did have chances to score today and on another day we would've scored at least two goals.

well you were watching a different game to the one that I saw for 90 minutes.....it was quite possibly the worst game I have seen at the bridge in 6 years...

talking about refs ive just been on the east thurrock forum, looks like billericay fans have reached a new low by abusing an asian referee dont they ever learn? a few weeks back they were inciting violence at that swansea match now this,well done ricay, heaping more shame onto the non league game,idiots.

Since I've been on this forum I've never had a pop at the ref/officials but I have to say today was a disgrace. I'm not saying that their decisions made a difference to the outcome of the game but as far as I'm aware you can't tackle elbow first. If I'd have been playing that would have ended up in a 'tear up'.

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
fair comment,every week though i say the officials are the worst i have seen and this week they have hit an all time low (apart from that c u n t crick against tranmere!)

If Kersey had been playing that would have been match abandoned boxing grin

Originally Posted By: Hasbeen
Since I've been on this forum I've never had a pop at the ref/officials but I have to say today was a disgrace. I'm not saying that their decisions made a difference to the outcome of the game but as far as I'm aware you can't tackle elbow first. If I'd have been playing that would have ended up in a 'tear up'.

there were two elbow incidents both from the same 'arlow player that the ref missed both yellow cards and therefore a red for the second....the ref missed both and in fairness looked over to his linesman on our side who shook his cowardly head...he must have seen the incidents as we did on the riverside...goddards booking was a joke....joe keiths was deserved he took the mans ankle and not the ball...

doesn't change matters tho...we never got going today...

Originally Posted By: Wivenhoe Urchin
Harlow played some attractive football unc, we were our usual selves but we did have chances to score today and on another day we would've scored at least two goals.

well you were watching a different game to the one that I saw for 90 minutes.....it was quite possibly the worst game I have seen at the bridge in 6 years...

The league cup game against ironically Harlow about three years ago. Now that was complete poo. grin