Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

thank fck for that....

Uncle Urchin

We were sub-standard today and it was no surprise that we let them snatch a win they hardly deserved.

I was annoyed with the ref for missing a clear elbow first challenge on Shane and then booking Godders for what seemed very little.

He was overly fussy and I did overhear someone saying that he was being assessed today so maybe he was trying to put on a show.

Shame we didn't put one on ourselves.

Originally Posted By: Wivenhoe Urchin
Harlow played some attractive football unc, we were our usual selves but we did have chances to score today and on another day we would've scored at least two goals.

ant... just a view on that and perhaps you will understand me better...playing fancy little triangles that get you nowhere is not... IMO attractive football...

we were 23 points better than harlow last year and won the esc thrashing them on the way...we are 7 places above them this year for all their attractive football...sorry mate...respect your opinion but it doesn't do it for me....football is about winning things not about winning every game as no team will...and certainly not about fancy dans playing little flicks to impress the manager...I can do that with biff and barney in the back garden.... grin

I'll judge our lot at the end of the season as always... yay mind you if it all goes wrong we won't be able to sack colin as he's a shareholder so we'll blame it all on little tel and annie instead.... devil

i for one couldn't give a fck how we play football,i just want to win games.As i have said before,leave attractive football to the likes of barcelona and arsenal,we play on pitches that for most of the year are bumpy and muddy,just look how arsenal struggled to play their free flowing football at turf moor earlier.You play fancy dan stuff in the ryman prem or other non league leagues and you will get kicked all over the park.Don't get me wrong,at times you can play it but the most important thing is getting the ball from a to b (b being the back of the net) and i think people should realise that.