Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Will you ever beat the Harlow?

London Hawk

Will you F***

0-0 0-0 2-0 1-0

Fully deserved the points today, our keeper made a great save in injury time but result was deserved.

Also WILL YOU EVER SCORE A GOAL.

You can only beat us in Mickey Mouse cup competitions.

Crap ground but your half time announcer appreciated our siren.

CAN WE PLAY YOU EVERY WEEK ?????????????????????

Nice post. But what you would say is a mickey mouse competition is not neccessarily the same for us. The Essex Senior Cup was a first for us and we thoroughly enjoyed winning the trophy at Roots Hall.

Your ground is fantastic but ours is decent also. You were in the ryman north last season with us so you know there are much worse grounds than ours.

We have had many chances to score against you in the four league games and it is pure bad luck that we haven't, but I'm sure it is funny for you.

Guest MOB Snr

It is not appropriate to use this public forum to engage in a public debate!!!

Has nobody told you that this is the private site of a certain...........................................................................................................

Nahh its not worth the row!!!

Originally Posted By: London Hawk
You can only beat us in Mickey Mouse cup competitions.

well the league trophy was hardly a MM competition if I recall......and oh yes I forgot about the essex senior cup which we went on to win along with the league trophy which we won by 23 points...

can't recall who was second..... grin

Originally Posted By: MOB Snr
It is not appropriate to use this public forum to engage in a public debate!!!

Has nobody told you that this is the private site of a certain...........................................................................................................

Nahh its not worth the row!!!

http://www.james-macarthur.co.uk/imgs/picture.jpg

theres always next season to turn harlow over and the season after that if we do the chelmo hendon wombles and staines over results like today will be forgotten dont forget this is a crazy old division just look at the hendon result wot was going on there lets just pick ourselves up and look for a big improvement in our forthcoming games once an urchin always an urchin

nice to see your fans appreciating your TOP quality sides by bringing 10 fans to hornchurch for what is in essence a local derby.pathetic

Our ground is better than your old ground though isn't it???

Sorry,silly me,no one used to watch you before you moved to a new ground,still nothing changes there!

You were the marginally better of two drab sides on Saturday and took your chance well when it came.

As to your comment about our ground. We have improved the facilities immensely in recent seasons and now have seating for around 1000 people and three food outlets.

At the play-off final at your place, I went to grab some coffee mid way through the first half and got back to my friend 35 minutes later! The poor woman was struggling with a rubbish old kettle. Buy an urn so you can serve people more efficiently.

Must admit that Nutchutney has a point, but I am always treated very well at the Farm.

As my friend says the facilities at the Bridge are superb with 3 food outlets and a great bar but those who start to criticise always leave themselves wide open.

However a good relationship has always existed between our 2 clubs and long may it continue.