Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Westley next manager ?

Hatboy

I think money might be the stumbling block here - not only for him but also for the wages of players that he would have to bring in.

Also, has he ever coached a part time side? - it could be a bit of a culture shock to him!

If we did get him, I would be rather pleased - for the first 10 games anyway smile

Originally Posted By: Iron Webbo
Ask the people at Farnborough

I think most people are well aware of what you think of GW and vice versa. That would nearly be reason enough to appoint him I'd say.

Now run along and occupy your time with any problems you may have at Braintree please, rather than concerning yourself with our current situation .

Taken from the website forum:

JOHN GIBSON has ruled former Stevenage Borough boss Graham Westley out of the running for the vacant hotseat at St Albans FC.

I have never spoken to Graham Westley nor have I received an application from him," said the chairman.

"It's a difficult one as Graham Westley has a reputation as a control freak and, as I understand it, wasn't particularly popular at Stevenage. The one thing we need at the moment is for everyone to pull in the same direction - we need some stability."

From St Albans Review and Observer

Pot, Kettle, Black.

Originally Posted By: Laz

I wonder where we'd be now if we'd employed Dean Austin?

Dean Austin is reserve team manager at Southend United now.