Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Poxy weather

Originally Posted By: Lightning McQueen
Does that mean there will be 2 people on here who are actually bothered about what goes on at Step 6?!

I'm you're friend lardy!

Oh dear LM! You should never forget where you come from mate. I mean lets face it only 18 months ago you were (and I quote) 'bossing the midfield' for Sheerwater?? I may not have the correct team but you were definately playing in that league as I remember you telling me from our time together at Dorking...

Plus!! (yep it gets better Nut and new recruit) When you were out of favour this year at Chertsey, I believe you also considered a big money move to Dorking Wanderers to play alongside your old manager??

Step 6 may not seem so bad now pal...ha ha granate

Originally Posted By: Rattled07
Originally Posted By: Lightning McQueen
Does that mean there will be 2 people on here who are actually bothered about what goes on at Step 6?!

I'm you're friend lardy!

Oh dear LM! You should never forget where you come from mate. I mean lets face it only 18 months ago you were (and I quote) 'bossing the midfield' for Sheerwater?? I may not have the correct team but you were definately playing in that league as I remember you telling me from our time together at Dorking...

Plus!! (yep it gets better Nut and new recruit) When you were out of favour this year at Chertsey, I believe you also considered a big money move to Dorking Wanderers to play alongside your old manager??

Step 6 may not seem so bad now pal...ha ha granate

HEY QUEENIE gotcha2

sl calm down son , i will lend you my lump of wood , must admit merrow ground not upto much but always found they to be a very friendly club had some great battles with them over the years

and old ted is one of the nicest blokes in football as for that balkwill fella and pepe are they still there apm

kroons seeing as its you and you make me look good i will accept your apology

nice work on queenie as well i think sometimes we all forget where we started from

execpt you big timers cough cough gusset

my nutz are still there shun just not firing any more bit like your boots

me and gusset are jaffas me in the sack and gusset in the onion bag hahahaha