Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

pitch inspection at hastings...

Uncle Urchin

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
its in norfolk actually unless it has moved.
I know someone who went to see it in cley on saturday!

Very pleasant around that area. Lots of good walks and a nice windmill although not as good as the one in Upminster!!!

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
i should know i live next door to it,it only has one sail though as romford nicked it thinking they could make a stand out of it

its a wonder they didn't claim it as their new ground... grin

There are caravans over there at the moment so it looks like the romford pikeys are trying to claim squatters rights!

Sid - I thought that all applications had to be in by dec 31st - and as you rightly say, they have not applied.

But I am wondering if they have folded - I checked their web site to find out when they intend to take possession of the Windmill ground - here is the link - http://www.romfordfc.com/

And it appears no longer to be a Romford (1992)FC web site. I am of course extremely distressed by this, as it would mean that the Rom Rec would have a blank back page each week.

Quality. laugh

What has happened to the Cuckoos website? I bet someone forgot to renew the domain name registration and so someone else has claimed it. It now seems to be owned by "Creative Tank - a team of highly motivated invividuals". 'Highly motivated individuals' means it can't have anything to do with RFC. laugh

Originally Posted By: dagger04
Sid - I thought that all applications had to be in by dec 31st - and as you rightly say, they have not applied.

But I am wondering if they have folded - I checked their web site to find out when they intend to take possession of the Windmill ground - here is the link - http://www.romfordfc.com/

And it appears no longer to be a Romford (1992)FC web site. I am of course extremely distressed by this, as it would mean that the Rom Rec would have a blank back page each week.

No west ham or grays will be back page silly