Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Keegan New Newcastle manager

Eastside Urchin

quality,sky sports asked fans yesterday if they wanted him and most said no including some tw@t in a hat,they are now asking people what they think and they are all saying its great,including the tw@t with the hat who is back on there after obviously changing his mind.

I bet he loved it when Man U beat 6-0 on Saturday, as he agreed to join them last week, but asked to postpone the announcement.

I hate Newcaastle because of the comments that they are the best supporters in the world.

Rollocks.

Non-league supporters are the best.

In my short time following the Urchins i've met quite a few on my travels.

I'm not forgetting the people who run the clubs either, especially those who do it on a voluntary basis.

That's my rant done, so back down the pub for me.

p.s. i meant to put 2 x "a's" in Newcaastle. It's my Geordie accent.

I think its a smart move to be honest and I have no doubt that wor' kev will put a spring back in the geordie step....I'll give it just 3 years before it all goes pete tong but hang onto your hats...he still has a house there and geordie football needs keegan....

hugh cash splash coming and into europe this year and CL next..if he gets enough dosh he could win the title in 2 seasons