Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

On/Off Update 19/01

Originally Posted By: ref1

...and Wader - if you are who I think you are - then you would know me from your previous club and those long nights with Dave Axcell after Capital League games!

Haha, yes indeed. Those Axcell stories from reffing at the highest possible level are tremendous. I just lap them up - and of course a few beers slip down well with the amazing tales. Hope you are well, are you still on the CL list and is David or has he disappeared into the Argentine hinterland for ever?

Nice to hear from you, more input from officials on this site would be great, but I understand the trepidation factor with Rhodesy in mischevious mood, ask Petethegreek!

Originally Posted By: Wader
Nice to hear from you, more input from officials on this site would be great

Yes I couldn't agree more particularly as many of them must know about this Forum by now, it would be great if Ben Furneaux came on for example. A Referee called 'Hair' used to post quite regularly but seems to have disappeared which is a shame.

Wader - I don't mind Rhodes but he needs to understand when not to go too far with his comments especially when he starts to question my integrity.

He deliberately tries to be controversial just to get a reaction from people. Some ignore him, some bite.

If he wants me to bite than I have no problem in obliging all he has to do is say so.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
it would be great if Ben Furneaux came on for example.

Not a good idea in my book cos Id end up gettin banned from the forum if that particular gentleman popped up on here!

Regards,

Jonno (holding his tongue....)

Originally Posted By: Jonno
Originally Posted By: Rhodes
it would be great if Ben Furneaux came on for example.

Not a good idea in my book cos Id end up gettin banned from the forum if that particular gentleman popped up on here!

Regards,

Jonno (holding his tongue....)

I thought he had a fine game last Tuesday!

Originally Posted By: Wader
Haha, yes indeed. Those Axcell stories from reffing at the highest possible level are tremendous. I just lap them up - and of course a few beers slip down well with the amazing tales. Hope you are well, are you still on the CL list and is David or has he disappeared into the Argentine hinterland for ever?

David is still doing Capital League games. I don't think he hangs around for that many drinks after games these days - usually because he has one woman or another waiting for him somewhere between wherever the game has been and Southend! grin

Originally Posted By: Football Man
I thought he had a fine game last Tuesday!

Football Man - How many yellow and red cards were there in the game out of interest

Originally Posted By: kentish_town
PetetheGreek more like PetetheGEEK

You play centre back for Kentish Town and make the above comment. It seems that you know me and have a problem with me.

I have an idea then of who you are.