Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CCL Forum Moderator question.

Big J R

not so sure why a moderator could be called for, there's no nasty threats or swearing.

do you mean a moderator or a censor, BJR, to delete all the Dorking chat as done on the Official Dorking site?

bitch Im very sure it does work! might be confusing for some of the members who havent visited the Pub section of the forum though!

The reason for my original question is that this forum on the FF site is one of the few forums that does NOT have even one moderator, and as such, the organsisers of this site have no or little power to ensure fair-play.

So I suggest that we ask for nominations from regular posters to this forum, and if need be, a fair vote to elect one or two moderators.

Obviously, I would exclude myself from any nominations, being the person who asked the question in he first place. I'd hate to ever be accused of having a vested interest, or worse, acting as an official 'censor' !

I have already excluded myself Dave, but thanks for your support. I shall wear it at all times.

Personally, and on a serious level, I propose the 'Man In Black', the previous poster to this thread !

Any seconders ?