Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

from the chelmo forum

Uncle Urchin

Re: Hornchurch report on things......worth a read

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Their a grin are'nt they Horncurch.

They seem to think they played like Brazil Saturday and seem hacked off on their forum that were not all singing their praises enough.

Truth is we'll probably get back to winning ways next week while they'll probably blow up against some old rubbish like they did in the week...

they just don't get it do they... grin

Originally Posted By: Nutchutney
The Chelmsford fans sat near me on Saturday took the defeat on the chin. They accepted that it was our day and not theirs and indulged in good natured banter.

most of them were the same with me also nutchutney but they are less than complimentary on their forum....true enough though..... it is only a few...

Some of the things you read on their forum defy belief.

Most of them seem OK but they do have a few who like to shoot their mouths off. The ricay forum was like a war zone at times last season when some of them were on there!!!

Well done Urchins & Urchinettes. You obviously deserved your win at the council owned race track.

i hear you had the same yobs mouthing off at you as we had when we played them, strange that their security act so slow when this happens but react in force when the away fans show the slightest sign of jubilation.

Well done one and all.

That's why forums are great, absolutely no need to be anything other than completely partial to your own team, after all that's why we create our own forum.

I presume (because life is too short to sift through their forum) they made no reference to them playing wellbut getting duffed by the better side?

They'll win the league unless there's a Newcastle style cave in, so get on with it.

We'll hopefully get some consistency now and push on for as high a finish as possible. It's important to get home advantage if you make it to the play offs.....and I think we can.