Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rhodes will be happy!!!

Originally Posted By: kentish_town
its been hard trying to concentrate on just football when murders every day are going on around us

Kentish Town - There are no murders in Biggleswade, Wader should come out on observation patrol sometime with the Bruce Grove Safer Neighbourhoods Police Team to the vice dens and crack houses of Tottenham, that would really make his hair curl

Originally Posted By: Wader
Originally Posted By: Gussy

Ouch!!

But the level you play at doesn't determine your skill level ... i've been told i have the touch of a genius but the dedication of errrrr someone who's not very errr dedicated smile

Little upsets and annoys me more than players who waste their talent because they prefer booze, biryani's and burglary to fitness and honest dedication.

Booze yes, Biryani's depends, Burglary hell no i'm more afraid of what my old man would do to me if i got caught!
But i suppose i just thought my god given talent would see me through wasn't really coached or shown that my dedication had to match my talent!
Plus i'm from the era of if you wasn't 6ft tall and wide as a youngster you were over looked.

He's had problems in his life just like me and everone else who's from Kentish Town but we're still playing football,its been hard trying to concentrate on just football when murders every day are going on around us,i would like to see how your players could handle it.
Dont try and take it away from us we are trying our best.

I am taking nothing away from anyone. I've run a club with players from areas worse than Kentish Town. I have dealt with players who steal a vehicle to get to training or who turn up for a match with a bullet lodged in them! I am not detached from it as I lived in a right dodgy bit of Tottenham for a time.

Choices in life are difficult sometimes, not impossible if you want it enough.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
its been hard trying to concentrate on just football when murders every day are going on around us

Kentish Town - There are no murders in Biggleswade, Wader should come out on observation patrol sometime with the Bruce Grove Safer Neighbourhoods Police Team to the vice dens and crack houses of Tottenham, that would really make his hair curl

But Kentish Town isn't in Tottenham!

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan

But Kentish Town isn't in Tottenham!

I know.
I live on what they call the murder mile Kentish Town to Camden Town.

I have no hair to speak of that would curl in any situation nowadays.

I don't live nor have ever lived in Biggleswade.

Chronologically I have live in: Epping, Snaresbrook, Tottenham, Walthamstow, Boston (USA), Stansted, Bishop's Stortford, North Chingford, Upminster, Stamford.

If you wanted your hair to curl you should have been an avid away fan with Tottenham in the 70's/80's. And I'm not talking about what happened on the pitch. I've seen and been involved with as much 'hair curling incidents' as I care to for one lifetime Rhodes. I've grown up now (apparantly).

I live on what they call the murder mile Kentish Town to Camden Town

Yes and I live a stones throw from where seventeen year old Annaka Pinto was murdered recently at the Swan Pub in Tottenham High Road and the Broadwatwer Farm Estate where PC Blakelock was hacked to death. Strangely enough Football Man is waiting for a knock on his door from Winston Silcott 'as we speak', I wonder if he's home from work yet.

I live on what they call the murder mile Kentish Town to Camden Town

Yes and I live a stones throw from where seventeen year old Annaka Pinto was murdered recently at the Swan Pub in Tottenham High Road and the Broadwatwer Farm Estate where PC Blakelock was hacked to death. Strangely enough Football Man is waiting for a knock on his door from Winston Silcott 'as we speak', I wonder if he's home from work yet.

and as long as people like you make out scum like him are
something to brag about this country will continue to go
down the sh1thole
you are a first class ar5ehole

Hordes - Long time no hear, you're straight back to 4/9 by the way. Do you know Winston Silcott then, if so you will know that he's a reformed character.

Hordes - Long time no hear, you're straight back to 4/9 by the way. Do you know Winston Silcott then, if so you will know that he's a reformed character.

Once a murderer always a murderer. I'm not talking of the death of Blakelock, the police were well bent on that one. But to take a knife and plunge it into Smith who died from this (self defence?) act by Silcott is unforgivable.

I may have just become evens for gayer of the year laugh

Originally Posted By: Bitch
I may have just become evens for gayer of the year laugh

Bitch - You're not gay, just the opposite infact. You can tell Football Man is quaking in his boots waiting for that knock on his door, what did you think of his out of order comments about the Broadwater Farm Estate, if I had said them Wader would have hung, drawn and quartered me and that's double standards

As a point of interest on the architectural front, Sir Fred Gibberd had a hand in the design of the Broadwater Farm Estate Model and as a reward got given half a million or so acres to design Harlow New Town.

His string of ghastly brutal works doesn't stop there though, and for those who have to fly regularly you can blame him for Heathrow Airport as well. The horribly awkward Liverpool Catholic Cathedral is in his portfolio too.

Just to top it all off a couple of hideous power stations at Didcot and Hinckley along with a Sizewell for good measure round of this mans catalogue of planning poo. Incidentally, I have met his wife and been to the now deceased Knights house. Oh the irony of living in a chocolate box country cottage nestling in a few beautiful landscaped acres with large lake after pillaging our land with a socio-devastating nuclear concrete wasteland!

Next week on the SSML Forum information thread - the architect of Edwardian lewd postcards.