Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rhodes will be happy!!!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
My three eldest children of 18, 16 and 14 are already very tall and dead ringers for me so I don't think I have anything to worry about in that department, my other half doesn't play bingo and modern society has also put paid to the old fashioned, Benny Hill style, milk round which you wouldn't remember.

I will offer a prayer of condolence and light three candles for them at mass tomorrow.

Originally Posted By: keeper No one

I will offer a prayer of condolence and light three candles for them at mass tomorrow.

You'll get on like a house on fire with 3praise, he's a bible basher too

You don't know who he is, so how would you know?

Horace and Football Man gave the game away the other day saying that I had mentioned his name in a post earlier that day, he's therefore either John Bacon or Mario Marinica

Horace and Football Man gave the game away the other day saying that I had mentioned his name in a post earlier that day, he's therefore either John Bacon or Mario Marinica

So.....you still don't know.

Are you saying that you know who 3praise is, if so how

Wader - Just before you came on I was going to post 'I bet Wader will be on in a minute, well oiled from a night drowning his sorrows following Biggleswade Town's disapointing home draw today', I can read you like a book

Well oiled? Nah. Quiet night in with the Mrs and TV, but bloomin' CSI this and that. A very good take-away though. Off to beddy byes in a moment.

Yes it was disappointing today. Lev Green came on a mission and succeeded. Their total defensive football saw not one proper shot on our goal and we just couldn't squeeze the ball over their line. That's how it goes sometimes and well done to them for frustrating us. Not the best game to watch I have to say.

Roll on Chalfont on Tuesday in the Prem Cup semi.

Clearly we didn't, as you still haven't guessed correctly - remember, the clues are there!

Originally Posted By: Wader
Yes it was disappointing today. Lev Green came on a mission and succeeded. Their total defensive football saw not one proper shot on our goal and we just couldn't squeeze the ball over their line. That's how it goes sometimes and well done to them for frustrating us. Not the best game to watch I have to say.

Wader - I think that's sour grapes, Leverstock Green's match report indicates that they defended resolutely and came looking to nick the game on the break, I'm sure they didn't have eleven men behind the ball for the entire ninety minutes as you are suggesting:

http://www.levgreenfc.co.uk/mr20080223.htm

I suggested they came looking not to conceed. They didn't have 11 men behind the ball for 90 minutes, but did for long periods. They did try to break but rarely got into a danger zone and as I said had not one serious shot on or off target all match. No sour grapes at all, as I said above they came to do a job and did it very well.

We can probably concede the title now (not that we set out for that, but we have come close as it turns out) to either Chalfont or Beaco as I also believe that Brimmo are out of it and Harefield just a little off the pace. It's been a huge improvement for us this season and this time last year we were staring relegation in the face, only avoiding it on the very last day. We've come a long way since then and more will come next season.

Completely right a 14 year old first got onto drugs by some scumbag dealer at the school gates who then requires help down the line needs re-hab not to be looked down on by hordes or any other, get to the dealers and cut off there hands this will stop them driving to the schools, passing the drugs around and pulling the triggers that kill innocent people who get in there way.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
i wonder if some of you are confusing drug addicts with drug dealers.

A lot of addicts and users will go to any length to get their next fix, they need help getting off it and punishment for their crimes.

Get the dealers and do what you want with them, fine by me.

No takers, no dealers!

If the young bucks loitering at the school gates thought they would have their goolies cut off if found taking drugs, they may think a lot longer about doing it. We're far too namby pamby in our trendy leftie society today. I've as little time for takers as for dealers. Cut their goolies off!

Originally Posted By: Wader
No takers, no dealers!

If the young bucks loitering at the school gates thought they would have their goolies cut off if found taking drugs, they may think a lot longer about doing it. We're far too namby pamby in our trendy leftie society today. I've as little time for takers as for dealers. Cut their goolies off!

applause applause applause

applause applause applause

Keeper No One - You would agree as you're a private school boy

Jealousy isn't a becoming trait Rhodes. Of course if you had gone to Public School in the era when you entered the Civil Service you could of done so at a higher level in a plumb job. You didn't and combined with a few other things I could think of that's why you're still an EO probably.