Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rhodes will be happy!!!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Bitch
I may have just become evens for gayer of the year laugh

Bitch - You're not gay, just the opposite infact. You can tell Football Man is quaking in his boots waiting for that knock on his door, what did you think of his out of order comments about the Broadwater Farm Estate, if I had said them Wader would have hung, drawn and quartered me and that's double standards

mmmmmmmmmmmm crazy

Originally Posted By: Wader
As a point of interest on the architectural front, Sir Fred Gibberd had a hand in the design of the Broadwater Farm Estate Model and as a reward got given half a million or so acres to design Harlow New Town.

His string of ghastly brutal works doesn't stop there though, and for those who have to fly regularly you can blame him for Heathrow Airport as well. The horribly awkward Liverpool Catholic Cathedral is in his portfolio too.

Just to top it all off a couple of hideous power stations at Didcot and Hinckley along with a Sizewell for good measure round of this mans catalogue of planning poo. Incidentally, I have met his wife and been to the now deceased Knights house. Oh the irony of living in a chocolate box country cottage nestling in a few beautiful landscaped acres with large lake after pillaging our land with a socio-devastating nuclear concrete wasteland!

Next week on the SSML Forum information thread - the architect of Edwardian lewd postcards.
Why, Ambassador Wader , with these educational topics you really are spoiling us.

PS Cheers for the avator. What do you think.

Originally Posted By: Bitch
I may have just become evens for gayer of the year laugh

Bitch - You're not gay, just the opposite infact. You can tell Football Man is quaking in his boots waiting for that knock on his door, what did you think of his out of order comments about the Broadwater Farm Estate, if I had said them Wader would have hung, drawn and quartered me and that's double standards

should of been razed to the ground...about the same time
as you was walking through it..in the meantime
let them keep killing each other over drugs - scum ba5tards

Hordes - I may have to bring Wader or NeutralFan into play here, for all the good it will do, you seem to have serious issues about the Broadwater Farm Estate and with a racial under currant which is totally unacceptable

you seem to have serious issues about the Broadwater Farm Estate and with a racial under currant which is totally unacceptable

Takes one to know one Cliff.

Hordes - I may have to bring Wader or NeutralFan into play here, for all the good it will do, you seem to have serious issues about the Broadwater Farm Estate and with a racial under currant which is totally unacceptable

I see no racial overtone to Hordes post. I see stereotyping (sadly I only have a mono-keyboard). However, you yourself paint a picture of endemic drugs, crime and murder so have opened the door on that one.

I suppose I am old school in that if I was truthful I would say that I have no time whatsoever for the druggies that promulgate outrageous crime and besmirch their own community to feed their wanton and disgusting habit. There are many more worthy people out there who want to understand that stuff than me, whilst spending £millions of the tax payers money doing so. I would rather conentrate on those with genuine needs, not selfish drug crazed loons who cost the country a fortune and their own families and neighbourhoods nothing but misery.

To those who want to understand the problems with their liberal attitudes - I don't see that working in practice and your local newspaper and the nightly news confirms that to a large degree. I am all for a much more vigorous approach and 'treatment', preferably neutering persistent offenders as a starting point.

Nothing racial Rhodes, just an opinion on law and order and how it has been hijacked by ineffectual pompous lefties. The same people told us that it was unfair to have competitive sports in schools. Pah!

All I'm trying to get across is that the Moderators have rules for some and rules for others, I was pulled up for so called racism the other day, when it was no such thing, whereas Football Man and Hordes seperate outbursts yesterday about the Broadwater Farm Estate and Winston Silcott were blatant. I've PM'd Ian to let him know that Wader and NeutralFan are out of their depth and aren't up to the job.

Originally Posted By: hordes
should of been razed to the ground...about the same time as you was walking through it..in the meantime
let them keep killing each other over drugs - scum ba5tards

So you call comments like this strong opinion, that's interesting

It should indeed have been razed to the ground. As it was, fortunes were spent trying to eradicate the walkways and in- built architectural defficiancies that had previously encouraged anti-social behaviour and riot. From day one the whole model was a recipe for miserable housing that no-one deserves to be lumbered with. Tearing the place down would have been far kinder on the unfortunate inhabitants. People deserve proper homes and community, not a lunatic architects pipe dream to suffer in.

As for expressing an opinion that he would be happy to see them killing each other I agree that is very strong. But as far as drug addicts are concerned, I too am happy for them to kill each other.

The problems arise when they kill innocent people, but that fact appears to be low on the agenda of the people in 'power' who would rather send the druggies on rehab holidays and give them a hanky to cry into rather than demand proper satisfaction for the misery they cause. Whilst there are excusers for these people it will just carry on.

Originally Posted By: Wader
As for expressing an opinion that he would be happy to see them killing each other I agree that is very strong. But as far as drug addicts are concerned, I too am happy for them to kill each other.

The problems arise when they kill innocent people, but that fact appears to be low on the agenda of the people in 'power' who would rather send the druggies on rehab holidays and give them a hanky to cry into rather than demand proper satisfaction for the misery they cause. Whilst there are excusers for these people it will just carry on.

Wader, you sound just like my Dad!!

Originally Posted By: keeper No one

Perhaps he is your dad, think about it, why don't you ask Wader where he was 17 years and 3 months ago

Originally Posted By: keeper No one

Perhaps he is your dad, think about it, why don't you ask Wader where he was 17 years and 3 months ago

If your children don't end up as tall weird people with
a lousy taste in clothes and a little retarded, maybe you
should ask Mrs Rhodes what she was doing on the nights she
told you she was at bingo.

My three eldest children of 18, 16 and 14 are already very tall and dead ringers for me so I don't think I have anything to worry about in that department, my other half doesn't play bingo and modern society has also put paid to the old fashioned, Benny Hill style, milk round which you wouldn't remember.