Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

canvey 0 shots 1 H/T

When was the last time you were challenging to go into the Conference? It's like West Ham laughing at Man Utd cos they didn't win the league. You're the biggest joke in Essex, and with no way of improving the squad YOU WILL GO DOWN NEXT YEAR. Face it, and I can't wait to stuff you lot on Monday.

What a sad b...d laughing at other's misfortune.

Instead of pissing us off you've just given us the biggest laugh of the year.

The day you lot go bust, we'll be all on your forum laughing at you. Instead we'll do it intellectually rather than using swear words. Oh well another season of embarassing you lot!!

No not really. If you lot want to come on here and make intelligent points then fair enough. Half the time you don't. I've got nothing against Billericay. I really hope you sort you're financial problems out but if people like cum on ricay want to come on here for a bit of banter then try saying something intelligent rather than 'ah ha, gutted you lost' then you may be taken a little more seriously.

EFMTV, they closed the bar because of some trouble with the Shots' fans after they scored and to be honest I didn't fancy going back to the Jellicoe.

we wil not go down next season dont think so their will be the usaul start of season investment follwoed by the mass exit of playng staff towards the season when the board decide their is little point and start the typical money saving

ollie addeji has signed for next season remember him canvey i belive we nabbed him off youre lot for nought

we have a couple of good young players coming through the ranks such as neil alexander

Quote:
yes fukking yes d'sane pen 28 mins

second again what a fukking shame

wonder how much long till the lights go out

Might be pushing it a bit trying that trick two years in a row!!!

Cum on rickay - your English homework for tonight is spelling corrections. Please write out the following, 100 times

Will

Usual

Followed

Playing

there

you're

and remember - names have capital letters.

PS Homework to be in by end of school today.