Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Best players in the CCL

Originally Posted By: Gussy
Originally Posted By: Krooner
Gussy you have got to get this Wembley thing out of your mind mate wink

It's my home town club Kroons i cant wink i wish to buy it one day!!!

No chance of that happening you don't get your money out to buy the drinks you tight kent, let alone a footie club wink

Originally Posted By: Teflon
Originally Posted By: Krooner
Gussy you have got to get this Wembley thing out of your mind mate wink

It's my home town club Kroons i cant wink i wish to buy it one day!!!

No chance of that happening you don't get your money out to buy the drinks you tight kent, let alone a footie club wink

That's why i'll buy a club teffs because i am a tight KENT grin

Ian Bates

Stephen Augustine

Nick Greenhouse

I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU POSTED THIS GUSSET !!

Incidently, Big Bruv is going to buy you a small pair of scissors so you can free yer pockets ! chainsaw

Pockets what are they????

Let me explain Gussy.....

"A pocket is what i had you in last time you visited Shawfield Rd."

crazy

Originally Posted By: johnnojudo
Pockets what are they????

Let me explain Gussy.....

"A pocket is what i had you in last time you visited Shawfield Rd."

crazy

But JJ your clothes are from Mothercare, there's no way Gussy would fit into one of those pockets!!

Interesting that so many of you have mentioned Nick Greenhouse. Funny story about the Consett game. He started on the bench and did lots of warming up in front of their fans with his long dark hair tied back in a band. He came on and helped change the game in our favour with his weaving runs. Afterwards I heard a Consett fan say that our best player was that "Argentinian feller".

Yes my clothes are purchased from Mothercare. You will find that Mothercare clothes are fairly priced and affordable for the average family. Plenty of choice and you will find Mothercare outlets in most High Streets.

Pockets can come in all shapes and sizes and i'll always have room for my good mate Gussy.

Mothercare toys are also reasonably priced, but if i throw my toys out of the pram, we could have some damaged toys on our hands and that would then lead to purchasing more toys to replace the old toys which would then counter the statement of Mothercare being a reasonably priced store as we've had to spend more money than hoped in order to replace the broken toys.

At this point i'd like to point out that i am not a Mothercare representative. Just a wearer of their clothes as stated earlier by someone.

I'd also like to say that this post has hurt my fingers through excessive typing so i will stop typing around about now!!