Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Best players in the CCL

If you were manager of a team going up to the Ryman, which players at other CCL clubs would you being looking at to possibly take with you? Or do you think that if they were any good they'd already be playing in the Ryman?

(Don't worry - I don't have any influence at Merstham so this won't actually lead to any poaching!)

I think Dobinson from Cove (if he's still there). If he has good players around him i think he is one of the best players in the league. Unless you man mark him he is impossible to play against!

I'd certainly have him in my team.

the best players ive seen in the ccl are the "more experienced" ones, the guys who have already done it at a higher level.

two in middle at Guildford city , sandhurst's striker. and teflon of course!

generally you can see why most players who stand out in games in this league arent in the ryman.

Too small/lightweight sadly in some cases, not fit enough, attitude/discipline problems.

Originally Posted By: El_Gaffer
Thought you coped well against them last night actually Rattled, to be fair. Think the result was fair enough after Chertsey's pressure in the 2nd half though.

Glad it wasn't too cold there last night either!

Cheers EG. Lets face it, the ball spent most of the time in our half so I had plenty of practice (again) mad

Originally Posted By: Alb Ee's
Ray Spence at Reading Town is proving quite useful and should be playing at a higher level IMO.

Well he was at Farnborough earlier in the season and was banging in the goals, so has a proven record. Not sure why he left there to go back to Reading mind!!

Kevin Terry is his birth-name, but most people just call him Kev.

I don't ever recall anyone referring to him as Trevor.

He kept missing training and turning up late Jurg.

There was a bloke who played for Chertsey. Gone to a Prem club now I think. Cant remember his name.