Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday's Results

Yes , they did have some chances , but unless you put them in , you don't win as you well know , the problem the chicks have is the back four , could not handle our front 3.

also , the big man up front on his own , the others do not work off him , Sorry jr if you are reading this. I am not slaging team off , as i said should not be at the bottom . also sad to hear all the goings on at Dorking with the ground, i hope you sort it out.

regards Butts.

sl i will do everything possible to make sure ............................................

it does continue haha

we can only throw it away ourselves now ,

nice surface at ashford , dressing rooms could be better but will be a good game

No problem PB.

I agree with your comments wholeheartedly.

Your previous comments about the ref being a little late might have been better directed to the bar-side asst. ref. who would have had trouble keeping up with a crippled snail. I would say a definite excess of best-bitter and a lack of fitness training. Even at my advanced years, I could have kept up with play better than him.

And whilst we are on the subject, how can a player on the ground injured be deemed offside when he is writhing in agony as the ball comes back in and over his head ?

Inteferring with play ? He was only interferring with the worms.

Pity Big Gordon wasn't at the match - I wud ov ad a word !

Originally Posted By: Teflon
Originally Posted By: Flint700
Good game at Krooner today and nice to see some really young talent on view with a 16 year old lad scoring, augers well for
Camberleys future. Also would like to commend Bookham on their sporting manner which has been sadly lacking in many CCL teams this season.

Thanks for that Flint, Thought it was a good game today, 1 up inside 2 mins thought it was gonna be our day, if we had scored again with the other couple of early chances who knows. I was impressed with the young lad up front put himself about well.

Good to find out who Greenfingers was too (Cambo player walks past at end of game say " Alright Teffs" Me thinks who the fook is he and how does he know !!! and always good to chat with PB.

Not me Teffs - I was stripping wallpaper! Plus the fact that at 56 I wouldn't have lasted the full game!