Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

DFC - Bedfont Green: 08/03/2008

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
bjr do you have an official role at the club, or do you do what you can to help?

Im not having a dig in any way, just wondering.

And I wonder if you could tell me why the club seems to be going public again about the council and councillors with the court case just days away?

And lastly, why the club now thinks its ok to air their side of things on here naming names etc, but "runs to teacher" when the "fans" air their views?

(1) YES Safety Officer + I do all I can to help as I have the time these days.

2) I'm afraid I cannot comment for obvious reasons.

3) As 2 above. Legal advice and all that !

thanks for that Bjr , well done to you for keeping at it down there.

I dont see how DFC telling porkies and getting personal on the website is going to help anyone,

quote :

in the face of the current hostile action being taken by their local authority, Mole Valley District Council, in moves supported and condoned by Cllr Derrick Burt, to end the very existence of the 100 year old club, unquote

its not true or accurate is it?

yes gussy do you think its ok for bjr to publish on here, from the dfc website, lies about a local government body and a local councillor?

Consider if you would DFCs complaint to the website owner and his response.

Thanks,

(oh, and how heavy are a tonne of bricks,?)

1)Now how would you know they’re lies TSF?? I couldn’t possibly comment without knowing the facts. As for DFCs complaint to the website owner as you put it I feel DFC were well within their rights to complain because what was being banded about on this very forum was very spiteful and meant to cause disruptions at a trying time for DFC.
2)As for the weight of a tonne of bricks I wouldn’t know, as a QS I would probably let a sub-contractor find out for me and then add 11% or so to the answer and then give you that figure.

The facts are on MVDCs website, in the local paper and even on DFC site.

I accepted the forum owners request following DFCs complaint.

DFC and BJr are now risking the same response from the council and councillor if they ever visit this site.

Everything I ever said on here about the club I could and have backed up when asked.

Heres one to BJr and the club.

Is MVDC taking action to end the very existence of Dorking Football club?

What action is this as I have not seen or heard about any action to put Dorking FC out of existence.

(If the club is a 100 years old or not is for another day)

The facts are on MVDCs website, in the local paper and even on DFC site.

I accepted the forum owners request following DFCs complaint.
DFC and BJr are now risking the same response from the council and councillor if they ever visit this site.

Everything I ever said on here about the club I could and have backed up when asked.

Heres one to BJr and the club.

Is MVDC taking action to end the very existence of Dorking Football club?

What action is this as I have not seen or heard about any action to put Dorking FC out of existence.

(If the club is a 100 years old or not is for another day)

Obviously not just to them tho or it wouldn't be on a public forum (again)

TSF, I know who you are and I acknowledge how much DFC means to you as I (and every other user) has had to read and re-read over and over since last summer and your efforts can be seen a mile away. But sometimes working 'smarter' can be alot more rewarding than working 'harder' than the so called opposition that you seem to have so much anger and tension towards.

I'm not digging at what you are trying to acheive but it really is starting to grind on me as a result of having to read this stuff every time I come on here - especially when it's directed to someone in particular and not as an open discussion. After all, you do like to keep mentioning the 'public' side of this forum.

P.s Yes Teffers that is a bite! excited

All the papers regarding the forthcoming case are now lodged with the County Court after being very carefully scrutinised by both sides.

I would always take advice on what I put on here if I deem it might be contentious or detrimental to DFC.

We'll wait and see if there is any response to last Saturdays match report in tomorrows Dorking Advertiser tomorrow, (available in some late-evening retailers tonight).

There have been two written requests of a locally elected official to explain his official statements made over the past few months.

Neither have graced a reply as far as I am aware, and I would have been told.

Perhaps a gag has been applied ?