Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wembley Tickets

Ian_D

What a superb day. Absoltely fantastic - As some from the Shots forum have said today was our cup final before the final, and boy didn't the lads rise to it - Well done!

Anyway, from the Torquay site...:

"Chief Executive Colin Lee will be attending a meeting with the F.A. and officials from Ebbsfleet on Thursday. We will only then receive information regarding ticket prices, allocation etc. Therefore we will not be in a position to give supporters any information regarding tickets until after the meeting."

More for the MyFCers than anyone else, but thought people may be interested wink

Originally Posted By: Ian_D
What a superb day. Absoltely fantastic - As some from the Shots forum have said today was our cup final before the final, and boy didn't the lads rise to it - Well done!

"Chief Executive Colin Lee will be attending a meeting with the F.A. and officials from Ebbsfleet on Thursday. We will only then receive information regarding ticket prices, allocation etc. Therefore we will not be in a position to give supporters any information regarding tickets until after the meeting."

More for the MyFCers than anyone else, but thought people may be interested wink

I shall require three for each membership which is 24 at todays rate....

do they do VIP ones for multiple owners.... devil

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Ian_D

I shall require three for each membership which is 24 at todays rate....

do they do VIP ones for multiple owners.... devil

tongue laugh

Hopefully, there will be enough Tickets for all as the record attendance for the FA Trophy is just under 53,000.

We had more fans today than there were on Tuesday !!!

Anyway, anyone going to Aldersh*t in the future should go to The Prince Of Wales in Farnborough for pre or post match beers ( we did both !). 10 real ales on( I was on the Cider !!) and great lunches !! The Farnborough fans in there were really friendly, (they don't like the sh*ts either) Great pub.... recommend it !

Cheers,

beer2

Originally Posted By: Hirsty
Hopefully, there will be enough Tickets for all as the record attendance for the FA Trophy is just under 53,000.

We had more fans today than there were on Tuesday !!!

Anyway, anyone going to Aldersh*t in the future should go to The Prince Of Wales in Farnborough for pre or post match beers ( we did both !). 10 real ales on( I was on the Cider !!) and great lunches !! The Farnborough fans in there were really friendly, (they don't like the sh*ts either) Great pub.... recommend it !

Cheers,

beer2

A Rare post from me - a fine day was had by all ....great pub..the beers were great ...

I wonder will there be some facility for block-buying a group of tickets together as it would be nice to sit with those we stand with week in, week out and not a load of strangers who, welcome though they will be for their day trip, won't know Sacha Opinel from Alan Kimble.

Kimble is the one with the fancy hair isn't he?

We were having the same discussion about blocks of tickets last night.

Great day yesterday. The lads all doing the conga on the train on the way back to Waterloo was priceless.

We ended up in a pub near the station with loads of rugby fans all congratulating us.

Good point Stu . Got me thinking about the Villa game ... there's all us regulars behind the goal opposite the Holte End , then you look around , see all the empty parts of the stadium , and think why didn't we just pay to sit along the halfway line with the "Lads of the Village" ?

Hopefully , with a bit of foresight on the clubs' part come the talking on Thursday , there may be a range of tickets available , to sit where you want , ie behind one goal , along one side , amongst your peers obviously . Needs addressing IMO .

I think it was because of one over zealous Fire/'elf & Safety Officer who saw a piece of crumbling concrete at the Plough End that f*cked it all up ? I like standing at matches and so now stand in Geek Corner ( but I stood there pre Geeks/MyFC !!!). There was a good atmosphere standing behind the goal, with or without drum !!

Yet another Government plot to kill people's enjoyment !!

You WILL all sit in rows and obey the rules !!!

There was a crumbly step at Aldershot yesterday, but I don't suppose anyone gave a toss ( and rightly so !). Nice that we could have a normal kick off yesterday rather than a ridiculous 12 o'clock start like we had the previous Saturday !

Originally Posted By: Hirsty
I think it was because of one over zealous Fire/'elf & Safety Officer who saw a piece of crumbling concrete at the Plough End that f*cked it all up ? I like standing at matches and so now stand in Geek Corner ( but I stood there pre Geeks/MyFC !!!). There was a good atmosphere standing behind the goal, with or without drum !!

Yet another Government plot to kill people's enjoyment !!
You WILL all sit in rows and obey the rules !!!

There was a crumbly step at Aldershot yesterday, but I don't suppose anyone gave a toss ( and rightly so !). Nice that we could have a normal kick off yesterday rather than a ridiculous 12 o'clock start like we had the previous Saturday !

That was not a crumbly step Hirsty, it was the rocks the Shot fans had been lobbing at you butterfly

No one lobbed anything at me....and we didn't experience any aggro on the way in or on the way out. Maybe 5 big fat old b'stards don't count as a "trophy" ? either that or they didn't want one of us falling on them ( DA11 may vouch for that ?!).

Cheers,