Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Questions.

BlueGate Alan

As you know I am trialling a weekly interview with Robin Trott for the rest of the season. MISA in my opinion are not only there to raise monies for the club but are a vocal point for the supporters too.

If anyone has a question they would like me to put to Robin (sensible ones only please) please PM me with them and I will ask him them over the coming weeks, depending on the number. I realise some of you have already put some on threads but PM's will make it easier for me not to miss one.

I will of course ask him the usual questions re previous games, injuries picked up etc. Am hoping to do the interview tomorrow and will post it as soon as possible afterwards.

What does Robin think with regard to his own playing future? At the start of the season I'm sure he said he didn't expect to play that much himself but with the way things have turned out he has played more often than not for most of the season (at least it seems that way to me). Over the recent games he has also performed very well on the pitch (again - at least to me!!), so what does he see for next season?

I can imagine the telephone Call

Taffy: Hello Robin, I mean sir, I mean GOD

Trotty: just call me Trotty Alan

Taffy: I fecking love you

Trotty: are you still taking those pills Alan?

Taffy: I have a new knife

Trotty: er.....

Taffy: I am hunting down dutch Mike, Hornet, Welsh bob

Trotty: er.....

Taffy: will you marry me

Trotty;er........

Phone goes dead

Good idea Mike, I always chat to the players and Trotty after game and one thing he said to me is that he will talk to anyone who cares to come up and see him.

Why does everyone think we are sh1t - disappointed agreed, but we are where we all thought we would be pre-season (Mid table). We also have it within our grasp to be upper MID table, cmon fellas liverpool/man utd were not. I might just point out that if Skins were fit ( JJ and Skins partnership ) and Luke coleman/yianni the table might just reflect a more suitable position to suit the impressive side that we have and dare I add

SUPPORT. Injuries/suspensions are unavoidable but our support should not be held up for debate, u either do or do not support MFC.

WELL SAID danny,SPOT-ON IMO,if all the other SO CALLED GATE fans dont like what they see,then sod off to another club and they can start to moan about the club they have gone to,TBH,we can do without them because true fans they are not.

Thats up to you to make your own mind up,if you dont like what you see,pay for,STOP moaning,just dont turn up,its up to you,if however you think you could do a better job,put in your CV and apply for the job,RON.

Thats were your wrong Alex,I do know that you want the best for MFC as we all do,BUT all this slagging of at the end of the season is beyond me.At the end of this season everyone can stand up and voice there opinion but i doubt if anyone will,lets put it this way,I have friends who support Fullham,they go to every game home and away,and they still will go to see there team next season no matter what,they are TRUE FANS,through good times and bad,when things are not right dont you think that is the time to get behind your club instead of slagging them off,how do you think the players feel when reading all this,how would you feel if you were a player ask youself that and act as if you were.

As a Fulham fan myself despite the expected relegation I will still be a Fulham fan next season like I will still be a Margate season ticket holder next season despite us not gaining promotion.

All I want to see from the players wearing the shirt of Margate(and Fulham) is a comitment to play to the best of their ability everytime they are on the pitch. For most of this season that is what I have seen and I will shout encouragement from the terraces. If I see a player not putting in the effort I will shout that out too.

What I do not like to hear (and the Staines game really annoyed me) was the hecklers and it is not confined to the likes of Alex, Porka and Dutch Mike getting on the players backs after five minutes for no real reason and not getting behind them to motivate them more.

Fans pay their money and are entitled to their opinions but negative shouts and abuse must be justified

Well I am currently typing up Robin's answers to the questions asked by the fans and I will let you know when they are on the MISA page to be viewed.

To Alex, no team can perform every game, as this league shows this season, for petes sake we are just 4 points from the play offs, after our injuries, cut budget etc, I think Trotty deserves our support not slag him off!