Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

what a fantastic game

Uncle Urchin

been at work.Good luck to chelsea next round!

And then good luck to barcelona in the final!

Lucky scousers again imo,perhaps if arsenal tried to go for one competition next year then they may be fresher for a game like that,liverpool and benitez only try in the champions league fact.

Against yanited the other week they looked pathetic and that was before mascherano got sent off.

Had the referee from last week been in charge he would of not given the penalty,or at least he wouldn't if he was consistant but then again most referees are c u n t s.

As for wenger i can hardly blame him for moaning,every manager is the same nowadays and if they don't get their own way they moan about it constantly.Wenger is no different from fergie,benitez,grant,mourinho,redknapp,ramos(if he actually bothered speaking english!)

In my mind arsenal should be in the semis but liverpool are there because of one big decision which in my mind was wrong.

I used to admire liverpool when they won 4 european cups but this team is different and there is nothing to admire about them apart from torres and gerrard when he can be bothered,he should of moved 2 years ago as he is stale

Rant over you hub cap thievieng benefit thieving kiddie fiddling scouse scum

maybe but you were lucky with the two penalty decisions over both legs,plus how the ref booked senderos but let mascherano get away with foul after foul is beyond me.You had a homer as ref.

Liverpool are a poor excuse for a side,when the penalty was given crouch(who was a big threat was off) and torres was shattered,doubt whether he could of ran any more.Had that dodgy penalty not been given i could not see the scousers scoring,at worst it was a foul outside the box but even then there was no real contact,just a tangle when babbel cut inside toure.

Just think the kop win liverpool games as the ref bottles it,happened against chelsea 3 years ago and has happened for years.