Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

what a fantastic game

Uncle Urchin

I coudn't give a sh1t about either team (although I do now want liverpool to win it) but I am very excited about seeing Theo Walcott becoming an England legend in years to come!!!

Just watched the highlights and it looked a great game. Great goal by Torres but the run by Walcott for Adebayor's goal was different class.

as pleased as i am with the result arsenal were superb for the first 25 minutes and i expected the worst for lfc but you just can never right them off ,cracking last 6 minutes who would have guessed that outcome but same old wenger at the end of the game when things dont go his way,must be choking on his pre-match predictions the mancs must be shaking in their boots come sunday

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
now it will be a dull defensive chelse v liverpool semi with liverpool going through on their usual dubious decisions.
This year i am going for a torres shot to hit the bar,the bar snaps and crouch runs into the net with the ball

Get in there you Mighty Reds, no need for bitterness, last night you were beaten by the better team. If you had taken last weeks chance's or even created a bit more with all the possession, then last night's game would have been a formality. When you scored the first goal, you looked different class, but in the end you could only keep it up for 25 minutes and were beaten by a very good Liverpool performance. Anyway, maybe the goal didn't cross the line, but Cezch would have been sent of and Liverpool would have had a penalty, a point the Chelski pr1cks always forget!!!!!

pleased is an understatement be nice to bowl into the club on saturday and knowin there will be no gloating from mental and tree and to the canvey fan i salute u, all us scousers should stick together ?

lots of humble pie for the mental one from now on ,still expect an earful all the same ,i would be let down if he didnt i would feel cheated even ? arsen whinger tut tut

From the minute Gooner walks in to the club on Saturday he will be telling me how unlucky Arsenal were and every sentence will have the word penalty in it. Every paragrah will have the word Kuyt in it and at the end of every rant, it will finish with the word robbed.

Not that he is predicable at all.

Originally Posted By: urchinman1961
pleased is an understatement be nice to bowl into the club on saturday and knowin there will be no gloating from mental and tree and to the canvey fan i salute u, all us scousers should stick together ?

They always do, thats what makes us the GREATEST supporters in the land, COME ON YOU MIGHTY REDS!!!!!

should we play against each other again be it in the cup,ryman,conference introduce yourself if u know brighty or parmenter get them to show u who i am and will gladly buy u a pint or a cinzano mate if its at your place i mite get a kicking in your bar so the jellicoe or the jammer

bob and scouse61 - no moaning from me. arsenal had their chances and blew it. yes, the 2 penalties were pretty decisive, but it wouldn't have mattered had adebayor put the ball away last night.

great game for the neutrals, nearly gave me a heart attack.

well done to you and just make sure that ashley cole doesn't get anywhere near that trophy.

for the rest of you gloating non-liverpool fans, you can suck gooner's mis-shapen testicles.