Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Happy Birthday NeutralFan

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Enjoying the day with my best friend Leffe...

Is that your wife then

• 11 months later...

It's strange nobody has wished 'Mr Popular' Neutralfan a happy birthday today. Many happy returns.

baloons2 birthday

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
It's strange nobody has wished 'Mr Popular' Neutralfan a happy birthday today. Many happy returns.

baloons2 birthday

That's because they've all done it on the "real" SSMFL forum Rhodes.

Horace - Is that Forum still going then, I thought it had fallen by the wayside long ago due to lack of interest. I think it says it all that you allow the Keeps on there who's track record shows quite clearly that they are just trouble makers who have no interest whatsoever in the beautiful game other than ferrying their lad to matches.

Horace - Is that Forum still going then, I thought it had fallen by the wayside long ago due to lack of interest. I think it says it all that you allow the Keeps on there who's track record shows quite clearly that they are just trouble makers who have no interest whatsoever in the beautiful game other than ferrying their lad to matches.

The Keeps family cause absolutely no trouble whatsoever on the "real" forum, which has results straight from the horse's mouth, a prediction league and lots more. By the way, I have nothing whatsoever to do with running the forum, just like Uncle Urchin had nothing whatsoever to do with this one.

Originally Posted By: Horace

baloons2 birthday

That's because they've all done it on the "real" SSMFL forum Rhodes.
Phoinex, how do you work it out that Rhodes hijacked the thread? It seems more like Horace did the hijacking with his plug of the unreal SSMFL Forum.!!

hi hollie...hi rhodes....happy birthday NF...

the so called new ssml forum is dead....I occasionally have a blimp but thats as far as it ever gets....horace of course is an embittered old soul and to be pitied rather than castigated for his embarassing posts over here...can't leave it can he.....wonder what the league that he's involved with think about it all...they must cringe everytime they read one of his posts...smile

Originally Posted By: Hollie

Phoinex, how do you work it out that Rhodes hijacked the thread? It seems more like Horace did the hijacking with his plug of the unreal SSMFL Forum.!!

Hi Hollie, good of you to come on. How would you summarise Brimsdown Rover's season, it has been disappointing on the whole hasn't it. Yes I thought that about Phoinex's comment, there seems to be different 'rules' on this Forum for different people.

Hi Rhodes. I am not really disappointed in Brimsdowns season now. They started off really badly, and at one stage were bottom, but they do seem to be getting their act together now. They have had a few decent results lately, and will not be going down. Hopefully, next Season they will continue improving.

Hollie - Yes that's a good summary however Brimsdown can count themselves fortunate that there were four poor sides this season in Kentish Town, Holmer Green, Haringey Borough and Cockfosters whereas otherwise they may have been fighting for their lives now. I also feel that Berkhamsted's unfortunate demise has devalued relegation this season and think that two teams should still be relegated.

The great Kenny Dyer says hi by the way, he has been in London for Easter.

Thanks guys.

PS Hollie, have you worked out what the Virgo effect is yet?

That's exactly who I'm reffering to.. you've only lost 1 since he's been playing for you!! (That was Harefield)