Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Happy Birthday NeutralFan

Just when you're officially a "vet" they put you back in the team! Happy Birthday mate! baloons2 birthday

Happy birthday NF cheerleader

I hear you are a man of many parts, most of which are still your own!

Well done - with age comes a demand of its own in football. A wise and mature head is needed in every team to balance out the skittishness of yoof. Have a great day.

NeutralFan - Many happy returns, I see Hoddesdon gave you an early present yesterday following their set back last week.

Football Man - You don't post much these days, is anything wrong.

Cheers guys!! I'm touched by your kindness. laugh

Enjoying the day with my best friend Leffe...

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Football Man - You don't post much these days, is anything wrong

Football Man - You haven't answered my question, why don't you post much these days. Is it because I threatened to expose your activities at Ilford if you continued to give me such a hard time.

Football Man - You haven't answered my question, why don't you post much these days. Is it because I threatened to expose your activities at Ilford if you continued to give me such a hard time.

Football Man hasn't asked me to respond on his behalf, as he has made it clear that he will never reply directly to you again. When he left Potters Bar Town, you berated him for continuing to post on here when he had no connection with an SSMFL side (a ruling which you never applied to certain others, who "supported" you). Can't have it both ways. Go on, admit it, you miss his posts!

Another thread hijacked!!

NF, Happy belated birthday my old son. Sorry its late but Ive just got back from a long weekend in Amsterdam.

And well done on your MOM display Saturday. Again, sorry I wasnt there but Ive heard good reports!

and if you keep having a pop at me i'll 'expose' your activities at kentish town tongue

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1

and if you keep having a pop at me i'll 'expose' your activities at kentish town tongue

ooh! do tell! financial inducement possible.

Ta... just tucking into a piece of Tescos Finest Strawberry Cheesecake that was left over from the party... very recommended!!!