Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

double winning...

Uncle Urchin

champions

yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay

congratulations to asa pamplin and his aces for winning back to back CL championships and a double this season to boot...well done all of the players that took part in this campaign..all of the fans that supported it on long and lonely mid week nights...ronnie hanley for his untiring support of the CL team..colin for his unstinting support of the reserves set up...tony evioli for his youngsters...kel for organising it all... me for reporting it all on here..nette for pouring the wine whilst I was reporting it all on here..daggsy for reporting it all out there and getting it right for a change and also running the urchins shop...dave and ken and shal and minty and matt and sally and little tel and max for their unselfish and unpaid work and all those to remain unamed that supported it all financially with a few quid here and there to oil the wheels...

and last but not least...

many thanks to the kelverden urchins and coach darren hunt for tonights magnificent performance at witham against the premier league champions......

applause applause applause applause applause

and if I have forgotten anyone I am sorry but you know who you are...

capital league champions and double winners

Some very good games played along the way. The 4-4 cup final and the 1-0 win against Ware spring to mind straight away. Both sets of players in both games wanted to play football and well worth the couple of quid entry fee.

Any one not been to a Capital League game before please pop along next season. We have got some great young players coming through the ranks.

Well done to mangement and players for doing the double.