Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

PRE SEASON GAMES

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
'We' sadly lost 3-1 at Molesey yesterday, here is the match report:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=40419&conf=&div=

Horace
I'm disappointed in you, you didn't notice who was in 'our' line up on Saturday at Molesey, ring any bells:

Daniel White, Lloyd Mitchell, Leon Rolle, Ry Hardy, Melvin Thompson, Daneil Iroegbu. + The 13 new faces; Ini Amaegbe, Tony Porter, Steve Hounslow, Brendan O'Brien, Richie Lewin, Baron Charlery, Joe Seabrook, Louis Laws, Matt Karagul, Kay Brown, Dale Lee, Dean Davis, Daniel Cassidy

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=40419&conf=&div=

Horace
I'm disappointed in you, you didn't notice who was in 'our' line up on Saturday at Molesey, ring any bells:

Daniel White, Lloyd Mitchell, Leon Rolle, Ry Hardy, Melvin Thompson, Daneil Iroegbu. + The 13 new faces; Ini Amaegbe, Tony Porter, Steve Hounslow, Brendan O'Brien, Richie Lewin, Baron Charlery, Joe Seabrook, Louis Laws, Matt Karagul, Kay Brown, Dale Lee, Dean Davis, Daniel Cassidy

didnt his name used to be Ken before his royal appointment
and whose the bird playing for 'you'?

Horace

Those 2 at least are all "old" new faces.

Brendan is ex Hertford (if he's not an O').

Horace

You make the mistake in thinking that I'd have been interested in reading your link. Of course I remember who he is. It was a good goal, although not nearly as good as you hyped it. Is he back from holiday then?

Steve Hounslow and Joe Seabrook played briefly for Hertford following transfer from Clapton. Really nice guys but I won't lose any sleep over them signing for Haringey.

Originally Posted By: Horace
Of course I remember who he is. It was a good goal

It was a goal in a pre-season friendly still talked about to this day almost two years later, I can still hear the 30 second silence of the crowd before they could take in what had happened.

Originally Posted By: Horace
Of course I remember who he is. It was a good goal

It was a goal in a pre-season friendly still talked about to this day almost two years later, I can still hear the 30 second silence of the crowd before they could take in what had happened.

They couldn't believe where it came from in view of the utter crap you had played up to that point! Nor could our 'keeper!

Blues06 - Thats unfair on Baron 'the Baron' Charlery as he definitely meant the goal, were you playing in the game or watching, the date of 15 August 2006 is still etched on my memory

Was watchin Rhodes, Sometimes you just know if some1 ment a goal or not, he had a player tight behind him and just wacked the ball over his shoulder and was as surprised as any1 wen it looped into the top corner, dont get me wrong, it looked the part and if it was me i would definetly claim it!!!

Sun have got the following pre season games coming up - all at home

19/7 Tring Corintians

22/7 Sarrat

26/7 Evergreen

29/7 ?

2/8 Leyton Town

then Hatfield Town (at Hertford) on 6th in the Herts Charity Shield

The Chairman of ex-SSML Club Potters Bar Town has asked me to publicise the following:

POTTERS BAR TOWN of the Ryman League Division 1 North are eagerly awaiting Thursdays Friendly at Home to Yeovil Town from the Football League. The game is part of the deal that saw Defender/Midfielder Nathan Smith join Yeovil last season. The match at Parkfield Stadium (Watkins Rise, Off The Walk, Potters Bar, EN6 1QB) kicks off at 7.45pm and Admission is

Sounds like a great game and it's a shame something came up at the last minute otherwise I would have got there to buy Football Man a pint in the bar. What sort of crowd did they get.

An interesting feature on the Non League Today Website about Stansted's visit to London Colney tomorrow:

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=51419

Originally Posted By: blues06
Wheres Brimmo Boy, wana hear his reaction to Brimmo losing 2-1 to Wormley this week????

Ibiza!