Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Paul Jarvis - Wembley

Paul... I understand you spend alot of your time on this board under the guise of Harry J Allstars... I spoke with you the other night(Friday I believe or was it Sat morning) in regards to the match on May 10th... As you know there are alot of people not to pleased with you down in sunny Torbay, we wish to advise you never to step foot in our area!!!

We were horrified to see you prancing around with a hideous scarf wrapped round your head... And your skinny frame leaping up & down like a PoGo stick... You put the wind up most of our firm... BUT we want revenge & feel that all together we can take you on!!!

regards

TUFC - London Gulls

The lads a monster... He's petrified the South Coast... How could we ever compete with he's Guiness drinking & abilty to lead a firm from the front(Ultra style - Scarf round head)...

Anyway we'll be down next year... We'll take Paul & he's firm on your own patch!

Originally Posted By: Torquay_Lad
South Devon Stanley Blade service

South Devon isn't even in the Iron Age yet, so I doubt there'll be a surplus of stanley knives around.

And you sound like you're yet to develop a thumb and index finger so you probably wouldn't be able to wield one anyway.

How big is the Gravesend Riot Squard then? When Paul rang through for the arranged meet near Baker Street, he seemed to think you had a mob of 1,000 fanatics?! is this true?

We perform charity labotomies on hopeless cases.

Bloody hell... You boys are more evil then the Welsh?!

what does this torquay boy think its football factory !! maybe if they were in the football league but they aint! there in the confrence with us, and they better get used to it because there in it agian !!

soon they will be a recognised non-leage club, thats if there recognised at all !!

thanks.

p.s football league your avin a laugh (lol!)

Originally Posted By: Torquay_Lad
We eat Pigeons raw sonny...

Sonny ? haven't been called that for a while.....how quaint ?

Raw pigeon is one of my favorites as well....I hate all that salad & veggie stuff don't you ? Too much greenfly for my liking !!

Cheers,

Jarvis doesn't really strike me as Danny Dyer to be honest mate. If your 'firm' take on Jarvis and 'his boys, 'firm-on-firm', that will be the most tinpot football violence. Ever. Please don't and save everyone the embarrassment.