Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Paul Jarvis - Wembley

Originally Posted By: Torquay_Lad
It seems this needless abuse has proved one thing to me(which indeed I shall be passing onto the other London Gulls & South Devon Stanley Blade Service) & thats that Gravesend people need a lesson taught to them... For too long your Gravesend brothers have adorned ICF books & Yid Army books of which we aspire & we would like to have a a good shin dig with...

... When you see the flares alit in your town centre you'll know we're hear & mean business. When you see our effergy of paul jarvis in the away end being thrown onto the pitch... He'll know we mean business after Wembley... I just want to pass this message onto paul after he's questioning of us on Friday night... Yes Paul... I understand you have some boys as you were telling us but I do believe that Guiness has gone to your Gravesend head abit too much... WE SHALL SHOW!

South Devon, la la la. South Devon, la la la.

I think it's because we just beat them at Wembley and stopped them from winning something for once. grin

1) It seems this needless abuse has proved one thing to me(which indeed I shall be passing onto the other London Gulls & South Devon Stanley Blade Service) & thats that Gravesend people need a lesson taught to them... For too long your Gravesend brothers have adorned ICF books & Yid Army books of which we aspire & we would like to have a a good shin dig with...

...2) When you see the flares alit in your town centre you'll know we're 3) hear & mean business. When you see our 4) effergy of paul jarvis in the away end being thrown onto the pitch... He'll know we mean business after Wembley... I just want to pass this message onto paul after he's questioning of us on Friday night... Yes Paul... I understand you have some boys as you were telling us but I do believe that 5) Guiness has gone to your Gravesend head abit too much... WE SHALL SHOW!

South Devon, la la la. South Devon, la la la.

1) The only needless abuse here comes from you!
2) The last time flares were theatened to be alit in Gravesend, was when the Spanish Armada was expected!
3) Education lacking down South? We're HERE, surely is what you meant!
4) Education is lacking again! EFFIGY, surely is what you meant! If you think you're hard, try throwing an effigy of Hirsty on the pitch instead!
5) As Hirsty said, most of the GUINNESS(education again!), was thrown up onto the Gravesend pavement and down the public toilets!

If you want a shindig, forget Paul............Try the Halfway Liners............They eat raw pigeons for an appetiser, before 6 gristle burgers! evil

Look if this abuse carries on... We really will take Paul into a field & use his boney rib-cage as a Xylaphone!!!!!!!

We are angry & we will really turn out in force!!!!!!! You simply do not understand... We will definitely be bringing Truro & Newport Ultras along!!!!!!!

Paul... Do you remember that phone call?! You said to meet just down the main road from Baker St we travelled for 5hrs to get there as we are banned from watching our famous club & did you show... No you didn't!!! We understand you & your boys gave a couple of Torquay fans a slap before threatening them with buggery on a tube... But you missed the main event which you helped to set up... What's going on?!... I'll tell you next season ;-)

Look if this abuse carries on... We really will take Paul into a field & use his boney rib-cage as a Xylaphone!!!!!!!

We are angry & we will really turn out in force!!!!!!! You simply do not understand... We will definitely be bringing Truro & Newport Ultras along!!!!!!!

Paul... Do you remember that phone call?! You said to meet just down the main road from Baker St we travelled for 5hrs to get there as we are banned from watching our famous club & did you show... No you didn't!!! We understand you & your boys gave a couple of Torquay fans a slap before threatening them with buggery on a tube... But you missed the main event which you helped to set up... What's going on?!... I'll tell you next season ;-)

You travelled for 5 hrs? When you rang last week you said you were part of a London Gulls firm. What did you do, walk to Baker Street?

I remember our phone call at 3:30 last Saturday bloody morning.

When you rang I was convinced you were an Ebbsfleet fan, so I asked "Who is Torquay's captain?" I was rather cocky and expected you to hang up, I don't expect many Fleet fans to know that. "Chris Hargreaves" you replied. You cought me right out.

You didn't get the Zebroski one though, he never played for Northampton, Torquay signed him on loan from Millwall.

It's quite a good wind up though, I'll give you that. smile

• 4 months later...