Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Paul Jarvis - Wembley

The London Gulls are an organisation which has been around for over 25 years... We have links with some well known clubs like Truro City, Newport I.O.W. & there Ultras.

All I was trying to do is pass on a warning... Paul Jarvis is not welcome in Torquay & too save this cretin the trouble... We shall come to Stoneage road next season & take your ground!

Originally Posted By: Torquay_Lad
We have links with some well known clubs like Truro City, Newport I.O.W. & there Ultras.

You can't be serious ??

I liked Ultras.....Midge Ure.....Vienna. Dancing With Tears In My Eyes was a good one also.

Cheers,

Wondering how to spend the last few mins stuck at my desk, I clicked on this thread. What a scream - I haven't laughed so much for ages. If Torquay Lad wants to come to SBR and take us on, then please do. We can feed him him a couple of gristle burgers and he won't be able to move.

He is Allstars logging on from a different IP address !! The publicity has gone to his head....all those media appearances etc......and free Guinness.......coming to a pavement near you soon !!

It's going to be a long boring summer ...I'm off ( again !).

Cheers

It seems this needless abuse has proved one thing to me(which indeed I shall be passing onto the other London Gulls & South Devon Stanley Blade Service) & thats that Gravesend people need a lesson taught to them... For too long your Gravesend brothers have adorned ICF books & Yid Army books of which we aspire & we would like to have a a good shin dig with...

... When you see the flares alit in your town centre you'll know we're hear & mean business. When you see our effergy of paul jarvis in the away end being thrown onto the pitch... He'll know we mean business after Wembley... I just want to pass this message onto paul after he's questioning of us on Friday night... Yes Paul... I understand you have some boys as you were telling us but I do believe that Guiness has gone to your Gravesend head abit too much... WE SHALL SHOW!

South Devon, la la la. South Devon, la la la.

The London Gulls are an organisation which has been around for over 25 years... We have links with some well known clubs like Truro City, Newport I.O.W. & there Ultras.

All I was trying to do is pass on a warning... Paul Jarvis is not welcome in Torquay & too save this cretin the trouble... We shall come to Stoneage road next season & take your ground!

I am sure the SEF will be out in force that day, be like the FA cup game from all those years ago over again.

Time for the helicopter to get another outing.

... When you see the flares alit in your town centre you'll know we're hear & mean business.

South Devon, la la la. South Devon, la la la.

'kin 'ell - do they still wear flares in Torkee???