Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Squad 08/09 !!!

I spoke to one of the guys from the 1st team squad....... I saw him at the big TESCO next to IKEA, and guess what he told me some of our players will try their luck at Wingate and finchley (about3-4) and 1 is definitely moving to met police to the ryman south league. CAN'T SAY NOT NAMES I WAS WARNED.

On the basis that Stewart and Adam have indicated the number of approaches being made to players to join the club, I have no doubt that there will be many of the existing squad that will be looking at their options before pre-season starts, rather than be without a club by the time the season starts.

Most supporters want to see more than 5 moving on!

I would be more worried if all last years were staying and there were no plans to bring in any fresh players to the squad.

Hi everyone, i've just registered to add my 2 ha'pennies to some debates. What is important for the coming season is that we dont end up fielding 40+ different first team players for our league games and try and aim for a quality 18-20 regulars (injuries permitting ofcourse) throughout the season who are gonna be motivated and hungry in reaching or surpassing there managers target of a play off place.

Wingers or Wringers ? If thats true why are we signing lower league players . I thought the influx of waltham Forest players in the past may be a lesson to learn by !!

Originally Posted By: bored.com
I heard stuart has signed 2 good wingers from broxbourne who were both wanted by a few ryman clubs!!!

If they are the two that I suspect they are, then trust me, one of them is absolute dynamite!