Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Christmas

I know its along way off, but you have to plan well in advance.Riding the trophy factor, i think it would be a good idea to have a calender for 2009 filled with pictures of wembley and the team winning the trophy.Its got to be a money maker, all those that went would surely want one.You could sell it online,in the shop and even the shops around town could stock it.As a PR stunt what about the team switching the christmas lights on in bluewater this year.

Originally Posted By: hopeful
I know its along way off, but you have to plan well in advance.Riding the trophy factor, i think it would be a good idea to have a calender for 2009 filled with pictures of wembley and the team winning the trophy.Its got to be a money maker, all those that went would surely want one.You could sell it online,in the shop and even the shops around town could stock it.As a PR stunt what about the team switching the christmas lights on in bluewater this year.

Good idea! You are right, it would sell I am sure.

im sure bluewater would sell them as i walked past a little stall outside clinton cards the other day they were selling ebbsfleet united cups, bowls, glasses, pint glasses and a missive picture of the team lifting up the trophy so im sure they will sell calenders. also its a bit of free advertising for the club.

thanks,

Kieron

Originally Posted By: Hannah
For December though, it has to be a photo of Chris McPhee with a santa hat on dancing around a christmas tree with the caption:

"Rockin around the Chris McPhee."

I still think that's brilliant!

Almost a plug to start the song thread again Hannah. Have to agree that it is a good one.

1.gif

Originally Posted By: 1kieron1fleet
im sure bluewater would sell them as i walked past a little stall outside clinton cards the other day they were selling ebbsfleet united cups, bowls, glasses, pint glasses and a missive picture of the team lifting up the trophy so im sure they will sell calenders. also its a bit of free advertising for the club.

thanks,
Kieron

But was this Official Club Ware, or somebody making a fast Buck?

Originally Posted By: gaspode
I would like an Advent Calendar with one of the players or Liam or AK behind each door and the squad photo behind number 24.

will they be chocolate.

No, the chocolate ones were for the rich spoilt kids.

In Swanscombe, we always had the ones with pictures of drums and trumpets (except for those posh people in Gunn Road)

Great idea - make sure its done properly - include all the fixtures, make sure that things like "kids for a quid" day are highlighted...

Actually, as Herself just mentioned, why wait until Christmas? Why not have a Football season calendar? August till July would be much more appropriate...

• 3 months later...

I noticed today that 2009 calenders are in the shops, did the club take up my idea of a calender filled with lots of photos of our wembley heros.If they did i would like 5, one for me and one each for my grandchildren, when will they be on sale and where.I think we could make a lot of money from this,over to you mr D.

I noticed today that 2009 calenders are in the shops, did the club take up my idea of a calender filled with lots of photos of our wembley heros.If they did i would like 5, one for me and one each for my grandchildren, when will they be on sale and where.I think we could make a lot of money from this,over to you mr D.

I know that someone was trying to organise this on the MyFC website but I don't know how far it's got. I know that there was a lot of interest.

• 2 weeks later...