Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hodgey - Stay

Keith.P

Originally Posted By: The Town Crier

rancour
Noun
deep bitter hate [Old French]

Like I said, I have heard and seen only good wishes and thanks from the ricay supporters. You'll not see or hear any of us ricay folk use the term "croc" when speaking of Lee Hodges.

you obviously don't read the posts on these threads because both players were discussed by your own posters regarding injuries...(I shan't bother quoting)

don't know why you seek to make more of it than the banter that was intended but please feel free to continue...grin

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
ah bless the dummies are being spat out at new lodge.....grin

come on you guys....its football and players do move around...we only ever wished billy and burbs well at yours without the rancour...chill guys.... coolsmoke

edit

oh and gaz stop making things up....you will find no posts where we have said we shall win anything next season...in fact we are quite determined not to.....we have no shelf space left.....devil

There's a rancour in there somewhere smile

Originally Posted By: Keith.P
ah bless the dummies are being spat out at new lodge.....grin

come on you guys....its football and players do move around...we only ever wished billy and burbs well at yours without the rancour...chill guys.... coolsmoke

edit

oh and gaz stop making things up....you will find no posts where we have said we shall win anything next season...in fact we are quite determined not to.....we have no shelf space left.....devil

There's a rancour in there somewhere smile

indeed there is...two in fact but what point are you making KP..biglaugh

rancour
Noun

Like I said, I have heard and seen only good wishes and thanks from the ricay supporters. You'll not see or hear any of us ricay folk use the term "croc" when speaking of Lee Hodges.

rancour was your word I believe TC ..I never used it...and it what context its appeared I do not know...furthermore you obviously don't read the posts on these threads because both players were discussed by your own posters regarding injuries...(I shan't bother quoting)

don't know why you seek to make more of it than the banter that was intended but please feel free to continue...grin

we only ever wished billy and burbs well at yours without the rancour...chill guys.... coolsmoke

"we only ever wished billy and burbs well at yours without the deep bitter hate...chill guys.... coolsmoke"

Im not making more of it, just pointing out for the umpteenth time that there was/is no "rancour" towards Lee and Billy from the ricay folk and both have been wished well

Would you agree?

rancour
Noun

rancour was your word I believe TC ..I never used it...and it what context its appeared I do not know...furthermore you obviously don't read the posts on these threads because both players were discussed by your own posters regarding injuries...(I shan't bother quoting)

we only ever wished billy and burbs well at yours without the rancour...chill guys.... coolsmoke

"we only ever wished billy and burbs well at yours without the deep bitter hate...chill guys.... coolsmoke"

Im not making more of it, just pointing out for the umpteenth time that there was/is no "rancour" towards Lee and Billy from the ricay folk and both have been wished well

Would you agree?

no I do not agree....you are seeking to make an issue from what was light hearted banter with your fans which frankly does you little justice and nor does your change of wording of my post...

and for the umpteenth time the references to injury prone players were made by your fans and I picked up on it to pull their legs....its called banter TC...

the use of the word rancour was with regard to several posts (again made by your posters) as the mood changed after it was revealed that lee had signed for Hx..which I picked up on..

now I really do not want to have to quote every post TC as its tiresome really and matters little to me but I will do if you wish to continue being churlish....lee hodges has signed for hx..get over it...

lee hodges has signed for hx..get over it...

I don't think there is anything to get over UU. I don't think anyone has a problem with Lee signing for Hornchurch. I can't understand the attitude of your comment.

We have only and had good things to say about him...perhaps and excuse me for being tiresome, you could quote the "crock" piece in response?

I agree with Gazza, and would go one step further id still be wishing Lee well regardless of who he signed for. (Even Canvey)What you are seeking to do is to make it look like Lee was not liked or that we are agrieved that he has gone to Hornchurch. Its just not true. of course we would have liked him to stay that has been stated but he chose to leave, good luck to him at Hornchurch and I mean that without anything hidden within my comments.

So to accuse the ricay fans of a deep bitter hate "rancour" towards Lee Hodges and Rikki Burbridge

no TC..I didn't say that at all and you know it...the reference to rancour was related to what your fans posted about us as a club...

okay I'll make it easy for you to understand and dig out the quotes..all very tiresome....

Quote:
the reference to rancour was related to what your fans posted about us as a club.

Quote:
the mood changed after it was revealed that lee had signed for Hx

but surely you're not...

Quote:
seeking to make an issue from what was light hearted banter

Lighten up Unc smile

I am sure lee will read this lot and thank his lucky stars he is moving to Hornchurch.

Not just for footy reasons but because the fans are better imo

We make noise at home which is something ricay failed to do when they were comprehensively beaten by us at new lodge!!!

Originally Posted By: Urchin Mentalist
I must say that looking back on the thread,once it was found that he had gone to hornchurch the subtle little digs about money etc did come out.
Green eyed monster strikes bill and dickey once again!!!!!

I think it was shedboy, from c****y, who made the "subtle little dig about money", UM.

It's good for morale to let the troops think you've got one over on the oppo though. Takes their minds off the lack of proper footware, or body-armour.

How's the squad looking at Hx?

Originally Posted By: Urchin Mentalist
I must say that looking back on the thread,once it was found that he had gone to hornchurch the subtle little digs about money etc did come out.
Green eyed monster strikes bill and dickey once again!!!!!

Oh dear, we've stirred up Unc's little wizard with the jealousy slant. I wonder how long it'll be before he'll bore us with the Hx supporters make more noise than 'Ricay supporters?

Ah...I see he has...Well, I know who's contribution to this thread I'm going to read, should I have difficulty in sleeping tonight...Are you National Health registered, UM?