Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hodgey - Stay

Keith.P

Good luck to Hodgey who provided us with some class moments, quality goals and some outrageous piss-taking. I'm sure he'll be missed on occasions but with the signings we've made thus far, I think his opportunities would have been limited.

Suprised that he may go to Hornchurch though, seeing that they're just a bunch of cloggers!

I think the peace and quiet down at the Bridge may suit Hodgie; we get intollerant of loud noises as we get older.

But I agree with all the compliments in this thread. It's been a pleasure to watch Lee over the past few seasons, and he's earnt the right to take a rest down in Upminster, in my opinion. Enjoy your break Lee. smile

ah bless the dummies are being spat out at new lodge.....grin

come on you guys....its football and players do move around...we only ever wished billy and burbs well at yours without the rancour...chill guys.... coolsmoke

edit

oh and gaz stop making things up....you will find no posts where we have said we shall win anything next season...in fact we are quite determined not to.....we have no shelf space left.....devil

UU,

Who needs to chill?

Did I miss something?

Just a bit of leg pulling aimed at Hx, and a lot of compliments and best wishes aimed at Lee.

I'm sure the Urchins will make him welcome, and even LMU might change her opinion of him wink

As with everyone else I will miss Lee's cameo performances and banter in the clubhouse but HX? how will he ever get the ball when it flies around at low level jet fighter height.

Wherever you end up Lee thanks for all you did for us and good luck in the future

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
ah bless the dummies are being spat out at new lodge.....grin

come on you guys....its football and players do move around...we only ever wished billy and burbs well at yours without the rancour...chill guys.... coolsmoke

edit

oh and gaz stop making things up....you will find no posts where we have said we shall win anything next season...in fact we are quite determined not to.....we have no shelf space left.....devil

Dummies UU?...I think you judge us by your own standards...we prefer the fine art of lobbing soft toys when we get upset... duck