Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

UEFA licenced coaches

Had you ever heard of Clement Temile before you encountered him at Haringey?

Horace - I had never met Clement before he turned up on Haringey Borough's doorstep that memorable day however obviously I had heard of him before.

For your information Clement was widely, and popularly, known as 'The Cheetah' throughout his illustrious playing career and made Bradley Drysdale for example look like a tortoise in comparison but don't take my word for it as you may recall this reputable Forum based in Nigeria singing the so called 'Great One's' praises:

http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/index.php?topic=1161.0

Well I was popularly known as 'The Gasman' throughout my career & I made Neutral Fan look like a Cheetah !

Had you ever heard of Clement Temile before you encountered him at Haringey?

Horace - I had never met Clement before he turned up on Haringey Borough's doorstep that memorable day however obviously I had heard of him before.

For your information Clement was widely, and popularly, known as 'The Cheetah' throughout his illustrious playing career and made Bradley Drysdale for example look like a tortoise in comparison but don't take my word for it as you may recall this reputable Forum based in Nigeria singing the so called 'Great One's' praises:

http://www.nigerianb...hp?topic=1161.0

You've done it again Rhodesy! Posted a link that says the opposite of what you are claiming - don't you read them before posting? it was you who started that thread and the replies hardly confirmed your claim, did they?

I repeat that you had never heard of Clement Temile before you encountered him at Haringey. Please point us to a link which details his "illustrious" Nigerian International career! Stats etc please

(I'm sorry, Mr Temile, i'm not trying to belittle you - it's that prat Rhodes who makes my blood boil making ridiculous claims about people for whom he has an overdose of hero worship)

Please point us to a link which details his "illustrious" Nigerian International career!

Horace - You only need to Google the name of Clement Temile and your computer will light up like a Christmas tree with everything you need to know about him and his celebrated career, here's just a starter for ten:

http://www.weekly.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4322:50-greatest-footballers-in-50-years-of-nigerian-football-part-ii&catid=24:sports&Itemid=120

http://mathematical7.com/a-new-nigeria-expectations-are-real/

LATO - What sidestep, don't you agree that Clement was the best Nigerian footballer of all time then, Jay Jay Okocha included

Yes it's obvious from my posts that I think that..isn't it???? Oh sorry I forget you don't do ironing do you rhodes.

LATO - Did you ever get to meet Clement, I can't remember

There were rumours in SSML circles following on from this Nigerian thread that Dayo Oke was none other than Mr Clifford Rhodes posing as a Nigerian. However the former secretary of Haringay Boro, Kentish Town & TikTok Manor refutes these allegations. Upon further investigations we found out that Dayo was indeed a citizen of Lagos & living with his parents Mr Havina J Oke & Mrs Kara Oke.

What we have discovered though is that poor little Toto Tamuz was left to an Israeli woman as a baby, while his patents buggered of back to Nigeria & when they never came back for him Mrs Tamuz legally adopted him. So much for being the beloved son !

Please point us to a link which details his "illustrious" Nigerian International career!

Horace - You only need to Google the name of Clement Temile and your computer will light up like a Christmas tree with everything you need to know about him and his celebrated career, here's just a starter for ten:

http://www.weekly.da...orts&Itemid=120

http://mathematical7...tions-are-real/

Typical Rhodes! Is that the best you can do? I have never doubted that Mr Temile made a few appearances for Nigeria in the 80s - but both of these links mention him just the once, in passing, and hardly meet the description "computer will light up like a Christmas tree"! The second one merely mentions that he has taken up coaching.

He is not a "legend" and the majority of references to him on the internet were put there by yourself! I say, yet again, that you had never heard of him before he turned up at Haringey. I know that you will not admit it and will continue to post these flimsy links as "proof" but you are just evading the question, as always.

He is not a "legend" and the majority of references to him on the internet were put there by yourself! I say, yet again, that you had never heard of him before he turned up at Haringey. I know that you will not admit it and will continue to post these flimsy links as "proof" but you are just evading the question, as always.

Horace - If Clement isn't a football legend then I would like to know who is, why are you so keen to belittle him at every opportunity and question his Coaching ability and even his citizenship, what have you got against him out of interest

Horace - If Clement isn't a football legend then I would like to know who is, why are you so keen to belittle him at every opportunity and question his Coaching ability and even his citizenship, what have you got against him out of interest

Rhodes why do you think Horace has got something against him?

Moore, Charlton, Best, Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Platini, Maldini, Beckenbauer are who I would class as footballing legends. Roger Milla, Rachid Yekini, Jay-Jay Okocha, Tony Yeboah, Didier Drogba, Michael Essien, Lucas Radebe & George Weah are African footballing legends. Nothing against Clement Temile who has achieved what we can only dream off in representing his country & playing professionally, but he is not a legend !

Monkeymonkey8 - Well you tell me, it doesn't make any sense unless it dates back to the legendary pre-season friendly in 2006 when Kentish Town embarrassed Hertford Town under Clement Temile

Monkeymonkey8 - Well you tell me, it doesn't make any sense unless it dates back to the legendary pre-season friendly in 2006 when Kentish Town embarrassed Hertford Town under Clement Temile

Rhodes - i would say most people on here have a decent knowledge of the game from lower league up to international and no one has heard of the bloke......i think that is a statement in itself.

Monkeymonkey8 - How can you possibly say that nobody has heard of the bloke, that's probably the craziest thing I have ever read on this Forum

Horace, stated in an earlier post that he hasn't actually got anything against Clement Temile. The thing is old Mr Cliche comes on here singing the praises of people in such an overstated way, that it confirms to most people that he is a pillock. Unfortunately the people who he 'bigs up' get caught in the crossfire. My favourite comment is "Kentish Town's home, the 10,000 capacity Copthall Stadium is just a stones throw from Arsenal's Emirates Stadium."

What did he use ? A nuclear powered catapult ????

Legendary to you maybe Rhodes, forgettable to everyone else. I seem to recall that Hertford were hammering Kentish Town until some guy turned and thumped a speculative high shot which wickedly dipped after clearing the 'keeper and just squeezed in under the bar. Don't think the guy ever played a competitive game for Kentish Town.

Anyway, as I've said before, I've got nothing against Mr Temile. It's you who causes my blood to boil with your infantile hero worship bordering on obsession. He was briefly a teenage bit part player for Nigeria before heading off to Israel to earn a footballing living, because there was no money in Nigeria! There are no mentions of him on the internet (except for those placed there by yourself) which confirm anything you say!

Monkeymonkey8 - How can you possibly say that nobody has heard of the bloke, that's probably the craziest thing I have ever read on this Forum

Ok rhodes here's a hypothetical. Never mind what you think of them as individuals you have to admit that the chief football correspondents of the British Newspapers know a thing or too about football given that most of them have been reporting on the game for years. Now say we take one from each paper (including Sundays) that would be what 15-20 people. Now add to them representatives from BBC TV and Radio, Sky, ITV and Commerical radio that would give us lets say a group of 25 fairly knowledgeable people who have been reporting on football probably for an average of at least 10 years each. Now I would wager if you got them all in the same room and asked them to name the most significant/illustrous/legendary/well-known/influencial/important or to use your word best Nigerian footballer of the last 25 years NONE of them would mention the name Clement Temile.

Now you would say that this would prove nothing but I would go further and say if you repeated the same exercise with representatives of the Nigerian media you would get the same result.

It is like saying that Andy Sinton is the best England international of the last 25 years.

Edited by Lato