Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

UEFA licenced coaches

Most articles last season in the Islington Gazzette also mention Clement as being the manager....

Football Man - In answer to your question the reason why 'the great one' doesn't appear on that high profile list on the FA Website is because those Coaches/Managers have just completed their Pro-Licence courses organised by UEFA and Clement was not one of them. As you will know, after the UEFA 'A' Licence the next course is the Pro-Licence which is a course about financial and human resources management and not actually about Football Coaching, (the highest football coaching qualification is the UEFA 'A' Licence). Therefore to be accepted onto the UEFA Pro-Licence course a Coach must be working for a professional or at a very high profile Club and the cost is very expensive, I doubt whether Clement could afford this or would Kentish Town offer to pay the fee for him although this would be a very nice gesture to reward his loyalty.

I hope that answers your question, I'm surprised you didn't know.

Interesting that Football Man has not come back with a response, he obviously posted in a hope to ridicule 'the great one' but obviously Roy Keane has been fast tracked through from day one and money has been no object whereas Clement works voluntarily for Kentish Town and has never received a penny piece from the Club. How could he possibly afford to go for his Pro-Licence under those circumstances although had he secured the Nigeria National Coach job in April which he was so close to doing then that wouldn't have been a problem.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
..........Clement works voluntarily for Kentish Town and has never received a penny piece from the Club.............

so he is an amateur angel3

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
.... had he secured the Nigeria National Coach job in April which he was so close to doing then that wouldn't have been a problem.

I think if he had secured that job, Hell would have frozen over, pigs would have been recruited to the RAF and Harry Kewell might manage 5 games in a complete season duck

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
I think if he had secured that job, Hell would have frozen over, pigs would have been recruited to the RAF and Harry Kewell might manage 5 games in a complete season duck

Greg Dyke - Is this your own personal view, if so I have to say I'm surprised, you know full well that Clement was 'this close' to getting the Nigeria job.

PB - Well don't take my word for it, there is a Forum in Nigeria that is currently about twelve pages long and growing by the second talking about the very topic and Clement is on the tip of everyone's tongue over there. If he is not in charge of the Nigeria National team for their World Cup campaign in 2010 he will definitely be for 2014:

http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/index.php?topic=1161.0

Comedy reading Rhodes.. you have really excelled yourself on this one!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes on Nigeria Forum
I heard on the grapevine that Toto will soon come to play in the Premiership and this will open a number of doors for Clement to walk through, if Toto goes to Tottenham Hotspur for example, as has been reported, then there is a possibility Clement would join their Coaching staff which will put him more in the 'shop window' than he is at the moment at Kentish Town:

Do you make a lot of money from predicting stuff Rhodes ?

Is that the same grapevine that another 'widely known' fact came from?